Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vetrinarian Career- Request

by skiingiggy Posted 5th Feb 2007 at 9:14 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 23rd May 2008 at 12:24 PM
Thank you is not enough! This needs a lot of skills but the pay is well worth it! As I have all my family members in my game, 2 daughter-in-laws are over joyed that they are both Vets now! lol
Field Researcher
#27 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:27 PM
I was wondering since it doesn't appear you plan on correcting the spelling mistakes and so on would you mind if I used your career as model for my own Vet career? This is very well thought out and nicely done but the levels don't have a lot to do with animals and vets (I plan on being a vet tech) and I wanted to make it a bit more specific in terms of animals and veterinarian science.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:23 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 1:55 AM
Default Hmmmm......
Quote: Originally posted by pamelf
Can anyone tell me if the spelling mistakes are actually present in game or just in this post? I'm a bit anal when it comes to spelling in my game. If anything's mispelt I delete it, so I'd like to know if it's all correctly spelt before I download it, thanks...

You mean "misspelled"..... right?
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 1:56 AM
I also want to know if words like "Veterinarian" will be misspelled in the game? If so (because I do not know how to create careers myself) is there anything I can do to fix it?
Test Subject
#31 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pamelf
Can anyone tell me if the spelling mistakes are actually present in game or just in this post? I'm a bit anal when it comes to spelling in my game. If anything's mispelt I delete it, so I'd like to know if it's all correctly spelt before I download it, thanks...

Wow, you should check your own misspelling before being rude.

In any case, thanks for this I loved this in my Pets game.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 6:18 PM
I would also like to know if anyone has verified if, in-game, the spelling mistakes are prevalent. I am studying pre-vet, and I would like to download the career, but I am also anal when it comes to spelling.

Loff
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 5:53 AM
great career! When i was little, i always wanted to be one.

p.s. it's spelled vetErinarian
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 5:01 AM
Thanks! XD I think I will put this career in my game for my simself. I wanna be a veterinarian.

/\3
\/
June 2, 2009!
It's coming. :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:03 PM
I want to be vet one day, now my sims can be a vet!
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM
Hi this is excellent and you are so nice to your little sister i wish my brother was like that
Forum Resident
#37 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM
That was my dream job when I was little.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:25 PM
Cool. I'm going to vet school after I'm done with high school and college but for now my "me Sim" can be a vet. I was thinking about using the medical carreer was a base for my own vet carreer but I don't know how to make carrers. So I'll just use this one.
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 4:52 AM
Oh my goodnes u likephantom too!!! Thats soo amazing!! I love phantom..BTW I love how u made this is awsome.
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aphrospice
Wow, you should check your own misspelling before being rude.

In any case, thanks for this I loved this in my Pets game.

Sorry, don't want to be rude - but unless I'm wrong which, you know, I'm not, "misspelt" is absolutely correct, I looked it up. to spell, spelt, have spelt, that's how I learned it in school. Sorry for the poor english in the rest of my post, I'm german, I'm allowed to make mistakes. If you judge me, I'm gonna invade you
#41 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 5:18 PM
Hello you
I just noticed that you miss-spelled researcher, veteranarian, and assistant.
I hope it won't be too difficult to correct, but I would really love it, if you could
find the time to do it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:16 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#43 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 6:13 PM
Thank you.
Page 2 of 2