Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 10:59 AM
Default rejected Angelina
Hi all, I would be thankful for your help. My Angelina was unfortunately rejected...

The sim puts her head a little bit down... and perhaps the eye-makeup is a little bit to dark...

thanks forwards!!!

Your individuell painting on www.meineleinwand.de!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:03 AM
- The chin is too rounded, Ange has a sqaure chin.
- Remove the makeup so we can see the eyes please!
- Change the eye colour
- Maybe more of a crease around her mouth?
- Lighter skin

What CC and replacemtns are you using?

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:23 AM
Ok, here without make-up. Tried to make the chin more square, but Im not sure, how..

What does "- Maybe more of a crease around her mouth?" mean? (sry, Im german)

Skin is lighter, hard to show, my paint, makes the pictures very dark...

CC???

- beauty-mark by Mermaid Bellamy
- skin by Peggy

thank you!!!

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:37 AM
The crease thing around her mouth... The naboulisnm or something like that. Wrinkles. Her face is too 'smooth' around her mouth...

Oh, and her eyes are too open. Maybe make them a bit more 'closed'. Oh, and her nostirils are too wide.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 11:51 AM
ok, next try

perhaps less eyelashes??

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:17 PM
now I changed die eyelashes, the eyehole and the brows... I think it looks a little bit better...???

Typical
#7 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:19 PM
I think/know the skin is far too dark.

Are you using your game in windowed mode? And taking pictures via printscreen. If you're pressing printscreed in q non-windowed game, that might be why the skin looks really dark.
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:31 PM
I have to say there is a lot of work to do, I think the face sculpt is very close, but the skin isn't right, maybe make a face mask to add texture, and try different hairs, it can make a big difference, it's a very good start but not ready for upload

also try adding more definition to the nose
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:33 PM
thanks for the tip! here the same one, with correct colours...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harryishere
I have to say there is a lot of work to do, I think the face sculpt is very close, but the skin isn't right, maybe make a face mask to add texture, and try different hairs, it can make a big difference, it's a very good start but not ready for upload

also try adding more definition to the nose

I would like to make a face mask, but I dont find a tutorial, I understand...

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 12:37 PM
Here: http://thesebootsaremadeforstalking...elina-jolie.jpg

is another source picture. The one you have seems to have a strange skin colour... I dunno. Maybe its me!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 1:57 PM
ok...

- more rose-skin (not beige)

- tried something with face/chin/nose, but Im not sure, if it is better now...

- two hairs, my choise and a netral one

Typical
#13 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:19 PM
Your sim is really close! I think the skin is really, too red. Maybe you could use some lighter make-up.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:50 PM
It's looking really good...but something's not quite right about it yet. The eyes are bugging me for some reason. They just don't read "Angie," you know what I mean? Are you using an eye replacement? If not, I think you should. I'd suggest HP's subtle glance or icedmango's psyche set. The HP one will make her eyes much smaller, which I think she needs. But it's worth trying both out. And you should post a pic of her with the three eye types, the one you're currently using, HP's, and icedmango's---for comparison.

Something is off about the shape of her eyes, I think the inner and outer corners need to be tweaked. Also...I'm not quite sure about this, but the over all eye scale might need to be taken down just a tiny tiny notch. But don't do that yet until you try HP's eyes and post a pic, I'll have to see it from there. I think the apex needs to be moved some as well, she doesn't have enough shape to her upper eye lid. It looks too flat across, you know what I mean?

I might try to mess with the "mouth curve" slider, I think it need to be turned in this direction "n" rather than this direction "u."

Post some pics with the different eyes and I'll help you again from there. It's a great base, just keep up the tweaks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 7:04 AM
hey there, and thanks for your detailed feedback!

so, I tried out many eyes, and smaller ones are absolutly better!! here are some pics:

I corrected the mouth to the "n"-curve:

and tried to make the under eyelid wider, without making all the eye wider...dont know, if it worked:

The skintone is a very light brown now, and Im sure, that I well need different brows but until now I didnt get it with die tsr-workshop...

thanks a lot!

oh, and btw: lighter skin with lighter hair:

Mad Poster
#16 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 10:13 AM
The first thing that strikes me is the face shape - it's too round and full, and a bit too short. It needs a lowered jaw, less cheek fullness and more cheekbone definition - Angelina has a very square jaw and very defined cheekbones. The eye shape also isn't right - maybe play around with the 'Eye Apex' and other Eye Shape settings?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 4:07 PM
The eyes need to be smaller, for sure. And as far as replacements go...I think Tammy or Dollie would be a good choice for this particular sim. The jaw does need to be lowered, you'll see that Angie's jaw line falls below her lips, but your sim's jaw line falls slightly below the centerline of her mouth. When you move the jaw down you'll need to adjust the mouth placement as well, so just keep that in mind. I think doing those adjustments will help a lot. I'm anticipating your update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
The first thing that strikes me is the face shape - it's too round and full, and a bit too short. It needs a lowered jaw, less cheek fullness and more cheekbone definition - Angelina has a very square jaw and very defined cheekbones. The eye shape also isn't right - maybe play around with the 'Eye Apex' and other Eye Shape settings?

thx for your advices, but can you tell me, how to make the chin more square??? there isnt any modulator for it, perhaps there is a trick, but I dont know, how to do it, without bastardizing her side-face...

Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 4:35 PM
It's the "jaw shape" slider. Use it properly and you can get a squared chin or a rounded chin.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 6:53 PM
ok, lets start with the chin... here a pic... first of all, the "jaw-shape"-slider was at the most square point (left) since the beginning of this thread the problem is, if I put the jaw down and the chin up, that looks really ugly the jaw gets a round form through that, no chance to change the angle of the jaw (which would be very helpful)...

Field Researcher
#21 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 6:57 PM
Well, the chin needs to come down anyway. You need a bit more length to it. The jaw also needs to come down some more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 7:04 PM Last edited by www.meineleinwand.de : 14th Sep 2009 at 7:45 PM.
this way?

or, another suggestion (but not really nice...)

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 8:09 PM Last edited by www.meineleinwand.de : 15th Sep 2009 at 6:39 AM.
changed eyes, perhaps now bigger iris again??

and some suggesstions for the skin:

I think, I still like Peggys most...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 7:08 AM
UPDATE: changes

- a little bit of the face-form
- nose
- skin (HP)
- mouth
- chin

I will need special eyebrows and make-up... let's see, if I can do it
and I would be thankful for a short feedback again

Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 2:48 PM
I think I liked Peggy's skin better on her. I wouldn't make the irises larger again, they need to be small for her. The outside corners of the eyes need to be pinched looking some how. She's looking better&better--can we get another in-game pic, please?
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: good info on sim making
Page 1 of 3