Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM
Default Megan Fox : what is it missing ?
Hi,

I've tried to make Magan Fox I find her cute but I'd like some help to make her very realistic.
Here are some pics, if someone has some idea ...

Créa Sims 3

If you find I'm talking strange, don't forget I'm frenchy ... ;o)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:06 PM
Nose few clicks up, rotate the nose, eyes few clicks down, different freckles, change the shape of the upper lip, and also her jaw is not that sharp...

I hope I'm right :D
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 10:52 PM
I think her face needs to be a bit longer, the jaw shape needs to be more rounded rather than pointy at the sides, and her eyes more straight across rather than so slanted up. Her nose and mouth also need more space between them, they are too close together, and maybe her skin needs to be a bit lighter. She looks like a good start, though!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:00 AM
Okay... I'm sorry for this, but... is that picture really Megan Fox? Hahah I can help you as soon as I make sure of this
So anybody, Megan Fox expert? =P
I'm looking, and she has like the nose, the chin, everything... but she looks kinda off. Dunno maybe this is when she was younger. ?
(By the way. I'm talking about the picture of the real Megan you have here )
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 1:31 AM
yeah that's Megan Fox just younger

first of all that sim looks fantastick already recognisable at first sight
changes
less freckles modern Megan covers them up
and basicaly everything everyone else said

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 10:53 AM
Tanks to you all ; I have to translate all but it's cool ... I'll try all this when I'll arrive to solve few problems...

Do you know how to do to use AwesomeMod ? My game crash when I put it in my Mods/Packages folder ... I reed that it can't have 2 cores in the game, shall I remove one original core of the game ? Where can I find it in this case ?
I'd like to use this mod because I have Johnas sliders and I'd like to use Bella's one too.

And then, more important, how can I modify my Megan ; I've saved her last time ; she's in my game but doesn't appear in the Create-a-Sims tool anymore , I can just create a new one !!! I can't think there is no possibility to modify a Sim we have already done ... I know it's possible because I read this forum and see taht everybody create and modify there sims a lot ... but how ?

Créa Sims 3

Scholar
#7 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by samelo22
Tanks to you all ; I have to translate all but it's cool ... I'll try all this when I'll arrive to solve few problems...

Do you know how to do to use AwesomeMod ? My game crash when I put it in my Mods/Packages folder ... I reed that it can't have 2 cores in the game, shall I remove one original core of the game ? Where can I find it in this case ?
I'd like to use this mod because I have Johnas sliders and I'd like to use Bella's one too.

And then, more important, how can I modify my Megan ; I've saved her last time ; she's in my game but doesn't appear in the Create-a-Sims tool anymore , I can just create a new one !!! I can't think there is no possibility to modify a Sim we have already done ... I know it's possible because I read this forum and see taht everybody create and modify there sims a lot ... but how ?

Hi samelo! I have had troubles with my game a short time ago. First: verify your version game to download the correctly version of Awesomemod (it is always up tp date).
I friend of mine show me how to put Awesomemode to work. If is this your problem, bellow is the way:

You need to download awesome.zip and framework.zip, from http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

In framework.zip, copy the 'Mods' folder and 'resource.cfg' to your Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures. Also in framework.zip, go into the Game\Bin folder and copy 'd3dx9_31.dll' to your Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin folder.

Then, in awesome.zip, copy 'awesome.package' to your Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages folder.

Go to http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/t...some/config.php to configure Awesomemod - you have to enable the facial sliders, as they are disabled by default. Scroll down to 'CAS & Sim Creation Features' and then 'CASSliderScaleIncreased' - change this to Enabled. Click the Generate button at the bottom of the page, and save the aweconf.package file. Put it in your new Mods\Packages folder under the The Sims 3 World Adventures folder.

Awesomemod should now be working. Finally, put all your cc into the new Mods\Packages folder, and it should show up in your game.

Hope that helps!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 3:49 PM
Hi,
I've finally succeeded in transfering my Megan in the Create-a-sims's tool.
I've tried to apply the modifications you talled to me, and this is my new Megan.
What do you think of her ?
Screenshots

Créa Sims 3

Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#9 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 3:56 PM
Her face is too wide. It needs to be thinner and longer.
The cheekbones are a little too defined.
Her chin needs to be wider and longer.

Do you have any ingame screenshots? It's hard to judge with cas because she could look totally different ingame
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 7:54 PM
Here are 3 pics ingame of Megan.
I find her cute but is ti possible to make her more similar to the thrue ?
Screenshots

Créa Sims 3

Forum Resident
#11 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:37 PM
When you post a picture in game, try to have her facing forward with a neutral expression.
I think her jaw needs to be softer.
Great job so far though.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:58 PM
Thanks !!!
I know for the jaw but I've got problem with nomber's limit of sliders in CAS and I do not arrive to install hack which permit to increase this without freezing my game !!!! It's really annoying !!!
All jaw's sliders don't work because I've got too much sliders ....

Créa Sims 3

Forum Resident
#13 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 11:21 PM
Do you have Awesomemod figured out? If you do you can go to the Awesomemod configuration tool and turn on slider hacks.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 8:29 AM
I've arrived to install it without freezing my game but this one doesn't recognize Awesomemod ; it's like I've not intalled it ... When I try to open the configuration tool it says to me that it's not a possible order (I haven't the game here and don't really remember the exact words). And it doesn't appear anywhere in my game ... it's strange and I don't understand why.
I've tried to install 2 others hack 'Jonha slider hack and an other), but this 2 freeze my game. Perhaps this version and not compatible with my patch ...or it's about the "core" ... I'm looking for a solution...
I've ask help in Mod's forum.

Créa Sims 3

retired moderator
#15 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 8:39 AM
Have you tried s3z's slider increase hack? Maybe that will work instead of awesomemod.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...25#startcomment

Second post down.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 9:31 AM
Yes I've tried it yesterday ... It was rhe same my game freeses ...
I think I've another core in my game but don't know which file it is ...
I'm looking for that ...

Créa Sims 3

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 12:06 PM
Hi,
I always can't modify her jaw but I've changed the default skin and I find her more similar than the original ...
What do you think ?
It's very annoying for her jaw but I can't find any solution for installing any increase sliders ....
Screenshots

Créa Sims 3

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:33 PM
One more : thrue and copy of Megan combined.
Screenshots

Créa Sims 3

retired moderator
#19 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:54 PM
What version of the slider increase mod are you using? I only realised the other day that there are a few versions that s3z has made floating around.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:33 PM
I've tried :
-Awesomemod
-Jonha_SliderHack_1.8.25-2.3.33
-MTS_S3Z_1027501_IncreaseSliderLimit

And all 3 didn't work ... I'm not very lucky .... What I can do with framework and this package don't work ....

Créa Sims 3

Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: contains useful info & links (#7)