Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XML Story Progression: No Vampires, No Emigration, No Move 1.63

by Shimrod101 Posted 13th Nov 2010 at 6:41 PM - Updated 7th Nov 2013 at 11:03 AM by Shimrod101 : Update for 1.63

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 94 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:24 PM
I don't mind townies being turned to vampires. Is there a way you can make this mod with just the last two options? Or/and the last two mods you have without the no vampire version? Please. (I'm not sure which I will use more and would like to test both).

Or is there another mod (NOT awesome or core mods) that makes there no emigration and I just haven't seen it?

Thank you for this mod, it is great. But I likes my vampires :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:48 PM
I think I'm in love. I don't want vampires - ever. And then you go and sweeten the deal even more. In fact, I know I'm in love. Mere thanks is not enough, but it is all I have to offer. Thank you for your time and effort. MWAH!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 3:26 AM
Even though I've been here for awhile, I never comment about, well, anything on the site. That being said, I had to sign in and leave you a comment because this mod is exactly, exactly, exactly, what I've been looking for. Thank you so much! I love Late Night, and I love the option to have vampires, but I don't like random people in Sunset Valley being turned into vampires. I like having "normal" worlds, and my Late Night world. When Bella Goth turns into a vampire, it's just too much for me.

Now if only someone would mod the issue with random people in other neighborhoods turning into celebrities, I think I'd die happy.
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missa
Or is there another mod (NOT awesome or core mods) that makes there no emigration and I just haven't seen it?

Twallan's Story Progression is not a core mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 6:05 PM
I'm not able to use the package files. I need Sims3.packs
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:19 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This mod Is so cool! I hate vampires, and I wanted to eliminate them from my game... But the EA history progress forces to have vampires In the game. I was really sick of It. But now I can finally get rid of vampires.. thanks!

Is there any mod that has an option "kill/cure all vampires In the town"?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:47 PM
It's possible to use the NRaas Master Controller to Force Kill any sim, under the Advanced menu. You have to do them one by one though, find the sim and click on them to get the menu.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HollyEtta
I'm not able to use the package files. I need Sims3.packs

'Mods' mods don't come in Sims3pack, not that I've ever heard of anyway.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Twallan's Story Progression is not a core mod.

Isn't that a little much? I mean for a just no immigration mod? I'm not looking for a bunch of other stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 3:40 AM
Thanks for Mod info about Sims3.pack and packages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 7:19 PM
I don't mind a handful of Vampires, but they should be rare. In my games, nearly everyone of interest was being turned into one, and I was getting annoyed. Thanks for this mod. It keeps me from hating the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 11:55 PM
Does this mod happen to work with Shoni's Vampire Overhaul? I really like the concept of this mod and want to be able to use it, but if it's going to conflict with the Vampire Overhaul mod, then I'm out of luck to be using this.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 1:23 AM
It will work fine with Shoni's. I've checked that mod now and it doesn't use these Demographics XMLs that I've used here.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 12:50 AM
That's great... thanks for checking it out! ^^ I can use your mod now! Yay!!! Haha
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 1:30 PM
I have some flavours with No Celebrity generating added in, see top message.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:33 PM
I don't mind the vampires but the celebs. Every second sim in Bridgeport is a celeb.... can't you seperate the nocelebs mod? Please?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 7:33 PM
Yes I'll do this, and place that flavour together with the others at the Simmers site. I'd actually forgotten about this flavour missing from the other No Celeb ones, lol.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 11:33 PM
Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 4:50 PM
These mods are checked with the 1.18 and are fine, don't need remaking.

Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:14 AM
First, thank you so much for these mods! All of them are great ideas. I had waited on installing Late Night because I was hearing such horror stories about every single townie turning into a Vampire....

I have a question re: worlds. On your main page, you mention the destinations from WA. Is there a version (of the flavors of the mod) that applies to Barnacle Bay? Just checking because I didn't see it mentioned...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 12:28 AM
I think Barnacle Bay must be covered by the main Demographics file along with Sunset, Riverview, and CaW worlds. I don't have Barnacle Bay though, I've never downloaded it. BarnacleB is a normal homeworld that you live in, not a vacation world, yes? (I don't actually know.)

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 11:54 PM Last edited by Shimrod101 : 5th Jul 2011 at 7:39 AM.
I have all the missing flavours now at this place here: http://gnautylilgnomes.com/forum/index.php?topic=2349.0
These cover the No Celebs and other stuff, with vamps at default. Also a plain No Emigration, and No Emigration No Move to SmallerHouse flavour which Missa asked about.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 11:20 PM
I fed up trying to get rid of vampires intown but seems impossible.I kill one,The other one appears!I wanna be the only vampire!Finally this is the mod!!!Thanks so much!!
Great job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:59 AM
Hi, I was wondering if the no-celeb prevents townies from becoming celebs, or just makes it more difficult? I'm worried that once the current celeb population get's old and dies that there will be no new ones to replace them, besides the rare immigrant that might move in.
Page 1 of 6