Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lower/Higher Lifetime Reward Prices [updated 10/24/2013 for 1.63]

by ellacharmed Posted 15th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM by ellacharmed : 1.63 updates

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 52 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 3:14 PM
Just what I needed. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 9:45 PM
Thanks for this mod, can't wait to try it out, Also thanks for letting us know about the update, I wish I had not updated to 1.57, Now it is so hard to find mods that will work with it and I don't want to reinstall everything..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 3:30 PM
Thank you its awesome!
Test Subject
#104 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 8:10 PM
what about 1.63?
Test Subject
#105 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 3:35 AM
doesn't seem to be working for 1.63 yet.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 12:51 PM
I kinda think the creator first needs to get the EP before they can update this mod... I'll be waiting eagerly, I love this mod.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 1:56 PM
Hello! Wil we need update for 1.63 patch? Into the future EX.P. please?
Thank you very much for the information.
Greetings!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsowypotworek79
Hello! Wil we need update for 1.63 patch? Into the future EX.P. please?
Thank you very much for the information.
Greetings!

Seeing as the EP comes with I think three new Lifetime Rewards, I'm sure it does need an update.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#109 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 6:08 PM
Updated for 1.63. There are 5 new LTRs in ITF (wiki updates also pending... Game_Help:Sims_3_Lifetime_Rewardswiki)
As usual, older versions are archived to my Box Share.

A note though: I haven't put these 1.63 updates through my usual comprehensive testing as I ran out of time. So no new images until I get back.
I have a family wedding and a family move to help out at, back to back these coming weekends. But I don't want to hold you guys up from ITF gameplay. I did test each flavor in so far as to ensure they don't crash my game and that the minimum and maximum points are correct for each flavor for an Adult Sim (as in image) in Oasis Landing.

So, please test and report back if there are any issues or inconsistency with the points - this round of updates is kinda rushed. Especially test for Pets, PlumBots, Supernaturals of different age groups and so on; in-game and in CAS.
I'll try to address them during the week when I come back (if there are issues), or when I have some moment to spare. Hopefully it's nothing to severe or game-breaking.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 4:08 AM
Thanks for updating. I love this mod.
Test Subject
#111 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Updated for 1.63. There are 5 new LTRs in ITF (wiki updates also pending... Game_Help:Sims_3_Lifetime_Rewardswiki)
As usual, older versions are archived to my Box Share.

A note though: I haven't put these 1.63 updates through my usual comprehensive testing as I ran out of time. So no new images until I get back.
I have a family wedding and a family move to help out at, back to back these coming weekends. But I don't want to hold you guys up from ITF gameplay. I did test each flavor in so far as to ensure they don't crash my game and that the minimum and maximum points are correct for each flavor for an Adult Sim (as in image) in Oasis Landing.

So, please test and report back if there are any issues or inconsistency with the points - this round of updates is kinda rushed. Especially test for Pets, PlumBots, Supernaturals of different age groups and so on; in-game and in CAS.
I'll try to address them during the week when I come back (if there are issues), or when I have some moment to spare. Hopefully it's nothing to severe or game-breaking.

Works fine thanks
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#112 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 2:36 PM
Does not need an update, is still compatible with patch 1.66
Test Subject
#113 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:55 AM
I don't seem to be able to use this mod if I try and load a previous save game. My current patch level is 1.63. Works fine if I start a new game however.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#114 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 2:54 PM
Love this mod, glad it still works. Thank you.
THANKS POST
#115 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 8:05 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 4:25 AM
I have 1.67 and it seems to still work for me thank you =D
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:45 AM
Not a 100% sure but I noticed the 1 time i was in the uni campus area the lifetime reward stuff was more expensive and went back to the lower prices when I went home. Maybe it was supposed to maybe not thought I should mention this though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 5:36 AM
Awesome mod. Thanks a million. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 21st Nov 2014 at 11:08 AM
Great Game Mods ... :)
Test Subject
#120 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 9:09 AM
Doesnt work... Pls Update!!

I'm in 1.67 patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 12:45 AM
I have 1.67 with all Expansions, will this work as intended? I'm a bit worried to try to use it without knowing.

Thank you in advance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 4:34 PM
Love this, helps me get lifetime rewards for cheaper hehe :)
Test Subject
#123 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 1:25 PM
whether this works in patches 1.50?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 12:04 AM
2x working fine so far. 1.67, everything but showtime and pets. Strong Stomach is first listed and IIRC that is from Island Paradise. Macintosh. Nrass and a few others mods. Custom world from the exchange.
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#125 Old 30th May 2015 at 5:26 PM
I was pretty sure I verified that this didn't need an update, since 1.67 did not do a lot of changes from the 1.66 patch, when I did my usual patch run-through when I wrote Game_Help:TS3_Patching:Patch_Note_1.67wiki. But I really can't say now, a year later if I had in fact done the verification, since I can see now that I didn't update the compatibility section.

I'll have to note this down and KIV this until I can get back home to my gaming PC...so sorry for the inconvenience.
Page 5 of 6