Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 11:51 PM
profound quotes
I like to find myself the odd profound quote here and then...

one of my favourite quotes always lies in my signature

(it does change from time to time)

I'll start you off with this

Quote:
"The point of living is excellence: to appreciate excellent things, and to be excellent yourself."

Quote:
you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

ウワァァ━━━。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━ン!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 11:51 AM
isn't it sad when awesome gifs disappear? :c

updating this thread with a new awesome trippy picture c:

Quote:
you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 9:44 PM
Quote:
" It is good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters in the end."

I like that quote :3 I can definitely agree with that, sometimes the journey towards something is even better than the end result

Quote:

Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 4:08 AM
"Humans do not have spiritual experiences, for we are all spirits, having a human experience." - a friend of mine
"We might one day see the answers, when we realize that we're the aliens." - another friend of mine
"Time is an illusion we can only see past in our dreams." - me
"All we've lost, the stars have eaten. All that dies, begins again." - Dax Riggs, poet musician.
"We all were made to be ourselves." - me

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by comedy711
"Humans do not have spiritual experiences, for we are all spirits, having a human experience." - a friend of mine
"We might one day see the answers, when we realize that we're the aliens." - another friend of mine
"Time is an illusion we can only see past in our dreams." - me
"All we've lost, the stars have eaten. All that dies, begins again." - Dax Riggs, poet musician.
"We all were made to be ourselves." - me

some awesome quotes there, thank you very much for sharing them

they sound like they should be published as official quotes!

You have some very philosophical friends, I especially like the first quote you shared,
Quote:
"Humans do not have spiritual experiences, for we are all spirits, having a human experience."

thank you comedy711, feel free to stay and join us @ mushies

nice one hehe

Quote: