Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My backyard garden is an old furniture cemetery.
Good evening ModtheSims.

I took a wood caban from the bin of EA (in English the name of the lot is : Super Shack), I madeover the interior. Everything is fine but the fact, mysteriously, I got ramdom piece of broken furniture that appears in the backyard garden with no explanation. I verified my lot with the debug mod to make sure there is no junkyard spawners hidden,(yes they exist) the lot is clean of them. I got everything : Lounge chairs, end tables, coffee tables, wood arm armchairs.
I don't know how to fix the glitch. I want them off my lot forever . My simself is poor ,that's a fact, living in a trash isn't what I expected for her .The furniture come by night.(yes of course you can laugh at the situation there is no problems at all). In addition, I placed two junkyards in my Lucky Palms, one public and one without visitors far away from my lot.
I got the Nrass Debug, a true swiss knife to help to solve a lot of problems (thank you by the way for this tool) but I don't know how to use it for this situation and I am wondering if this time, this tool can save my lot.
Please I need your help, I am asking if one of you already got that glitch in your game?
Any ideas are welcomed.
Below I share with you some pictures I took .
Thank you for reading.
Screenshots

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
It is a debug junk spawner, you just haven't found them all.

Make sure you use both "buydebug on" as well as "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings true" and make sure you do not have any of these spawners.

In "rare" occasions, and this happened once, I think the spawner was left behind by the previous lot which I bulldozed. When I placed the new lot on it, it inherited the spawners.

Another way to do this, is use NRAAS MC. Make sure "lot menu" is on, then click the lot and click "NRAAS" then go to "object stats" and choose "local" then you will see all the spawners. Delete them.

@nitromon. Thank you for the reply you were quick and full of tricks I ignore. Thank you very very much for your teaching.

I didn't know about the second code "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings T/F and I ignored about this precious MC options. I am just lost with all these amazing things Nrass brings to us.
Tomorrow I'll be back in my game and I'll told you if it'll works. Because my game closed itself and I don't know why. and it's quite late here we're already Saturday.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 9:03 AM
They can be majors pains to locate sometimes. I often find them hidden by other things or underground.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Oct 2021 at 4:39 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 30th Oct 2021 at 5:03 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
They can be majors pains to locate sometimes. I often find them hidden by other things or underground.

@Mandelyn : Yes they are. I had glanced at the Nrass MC controller and I followed @nitromon's instructions, I have the 5 junkyard spawners in the lot , this is so mad !
But the truth is where are come from? The lot in Lucky Palms or in the wood cabin? We don't know !
---
The code doesn't work I have both activated, I see nothing.
But Nrass MC seems to detroys the 5 spawners one by one if I select so fingers crossed !!