Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dante

by Navetsea Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 5:29 PM

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:26 AM
thank you all
@ karribuhater
so you can extract my Vergil now?
BTW the code can't work on PC/ keyboard since keyboard won't allow user to push more than 3 button simultaneously, so we need to do it with gamepad ~_~, hopefully that patch on gamespot can fix the gamepad flaw?!?

@ nessy
what kind ot game is Magna Carta? Action or RPG? was it in english? I thought it was in korean.

to beat Cerberrus, you need to shoot the frozen protectors of the heads, then use your most powerful attack to hit his front leg, it will trip the dog down. while tripped, the heads are lying on the floor and you can cause a great deal of damage on them in several attacks.
I have difficulties fighting Nevan ~_~`

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:57 AM
LMAO that picture of him and Vergil, you rock!!!
EDIT: I mean the one with the pizza. Too cool!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:10 AM
thanks so much! I killed cerberus today!!! I'm so happy!

ohhh Magna carta is a RPG, is totally in english, text and voices, and is so cool! but the battle is impossible, the views are spectaculars, and the ambient too. Is similar to final fantasy in all, except, I repeat, the battle. I show you here a pics about this game and charaters. The title is "Magna Carta, tears of blood" is the second part.

the three of the principal group, the starring is the first that sign with a weapon to enemy, is a boy -_-U here are the witch that help to the starring character, and his friend. He is the general, all are soldiers, and he is the general, and his look in the game is equal to kadaj, only that the general is older.

And I happy to that I know that tetsuya nomura make another final fantasy serie! the XIII part, Versus is his name, I can't wait 5 years for have it but is sure that I must wait this

See you
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
thank you all
@ karribuhater
so you can extract my Vergil now?
BTW the code can't work on PC/ keyboard since keyboard won't allow user to push more than 3 button simultaneously, so we need to do it with gamepad ~_~, hopefully that patch on gamespot can fix the gamepad flaw?!?

I downloaded the patch from gamespot and it does fix the controller error, you just need to open the gamepad program that is installed onto your computer and enter your buttons, that's about it.

If you still need help on Nevan, just try to remember what she says. 'are you enjoying yourself' signifies the electric beams for example. I can't remember the others, but once you recognise the phrase she says you'll know what attack is coming next. If your playing as Dante when she electrifies the floor, jump and use your guns to stay in the air until she's finished, if your playing as Vergil, jump and use the mid-air slash with Yamato. As for the kiss, Devil Trigger. For some reason she can't kiss you when your in your demon form. Personally I always found Vergil 3 to be the toughest boss.
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:35 PM
@nessy
Thanks for the in game screenshot, and yes the graphic is quite awesome, though it's a bit different from the conceptual design. why is the battle impossible? is it hard or weird, or anyting bad about it?

@Karribuhater
so it does fix the gamepad problem, I'll try to download it then ^^;
I hope with game pad we can rotate the camera, I can't rotate the camera on keyboard, it does move a little but it doesn't help much.

the 3rd Vergil? is that the final boss after we fought arkham? I used trickster most of the time I really like the air dash, and triple dash too, it's really helping to move away or closing into the opponent effectively, I think I used beowulf to fight him, since I like to do air dash and then use the mid air kick on him to start a combo, I like that kick since it pretty much resembles Gouki/Akuma's diagonal kick in Street fighter ^_^ and I like the armor looks.

Oh, about nevan when should we attack her, since her bats are very protective, and somehow, later on the near final stage if we choose to fight her again to collect the stones or whatever in order to open the gate/ portal. The fight is more difficult than the previous.

Field Researcher
#31 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:36 PM
^^yes the game is so awesome and really interesting, but yes the battle is impossible because isn't equal that final fantasy, and another RPG, is dificult explain the system battle but, is diferent panels, then you must join diferents weapon with magic from game, then you must think a strategy, and the character can't move, then three botons, one circle of energy run by the botons, you must quickly, strong, a really really quickly again, give the order to the botons and join the sign from energy with the boton, in the same line, if you pas a few the energy from the boton that you must give a click, then the attack don't do it, and the enemy attack to you so strong, but I can sure that join the energy with the boton is impossible, because the speed of energy and the boton is imposible see at moment the line. I try to show some screenshot from battle, in general is dificult because you can't move the character or make a quickly attack like final fantasy series or anothers games, is only strategy and mind, and the enemy attack so quickly and you can't move, is impossible of truth.

Three botons and energy run, when you certain in the line the game say "great" and then the atack is make to enemy, this to thre times or more, when you get one the enemy kill you before quicly.

If you want see a lot of screenshots from battle and the game you can see in this link.

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/magnacar...lood/index.html

See you
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Navetsea
@nessy
@Karribuhater
so it does fix the gamepad problem, I'll try to download it then ^^;
I hope with game pad we can rotate the camera, I can't rotate the camera on keyboard, it does move a little but it doesn't help much.

the 3rd Vergil? is that the final boss after we fought arkham? I used trickster most of the time I really like the air dash, and triple dash too, it's really helping to move away or closing into the opponent effectively, I think I used beowulf to fight him, since I like to do air dash and then use the mid air kick on him to start a combo, I like that kick since it pretty much resembles Gouki/Akuma's diagonal kick in Street fighter ^_^ and I like the armor looks.

Oh, about nevan when should we attack her, since her bats are very protective, and somehow, later on the near final stage if we choose to fight her again to collect the stones or whatever in order to open the gate/ portal. The fight is more difficult than the previous.

I tend to use Agni and Rudra and Rebellion against Vergil 3 (yes, he is the boss after Arkham), but those weapons don't really do much damage and he heals it back when he Devil Triggers, Beowulf is the most effective against him but I find it awkward to use as Dante because it's quite slow.

With Nevan, just keep an eye on her. She gradually gets shorter and shorter as you shoot at her, getting rid of the protective bats, eventually the electric bats she shoots at you will be reduced to 2-3 instead of the 6-7 she uses to begin with, close in when you get the opportunity (watch out for her spinning move) the phrase is "Get ready, Sugar", she says "Get Ready" then begins to spin, so move away until she finishes then hack at her with one of your melee weapons.

The few remaining bats will disappear and she'll be vulnerable, sometimes she falls over, but it depends on how you hit her. You can then damage her, but keep an eye on the black circle on the ground as it spreads out, because when she 'revives' her bats, it surrounds her and hurts you. I usually manage to get in 6 hits before I move away, if she falls over it she takes more damage.

When she laughs, this gives you a good opportunity to do some serious damage to the bat defences, she usually laughs and stands still after she's finished sending the shadow spikes after you.

She'll use the kiss on you when her health is low, if she grabs you she'll drain your life, so don't be fooled when she lets down her defence, if you can't trigger you'll have to be quick to get away from her, but provided you have a reasonable health bar and some vital stars, you should survive the encounter with the kiss of death, if you can, trigger and she wont touch you, then you can just attack her with your swords and finish her off. For Nevan I use Rebellion, Agni and Rudra and Ebony and Ivory with the Trickster style. I personally didn't find her any more difficult in mission 18 though it took a few replays before I actually bothered with her because I found her quite tricky to start off with and tended to avoid her like the plague, XD

Vergil 1 on DMD is fun. He's still beatable but he uses the Phantom Blades/Summoned Swords including the Blistering Swords move (he lines up about 5 or 6 over his shoulder before they vanish and follow you around) and Spiral Swords (where he gets 6-7 swords revolving around his body and either keeps them there and teleports next to you to shred you, or targets you with them, making them appear around you and stab you)
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:43 AM
Sweet, I like DMC3 Dante, I hated him before tho
(Maybe I should say after XD)
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:45 AM
@nessy
wow, most of the game interface is written in kanji, isn't that a bit confusing for player, or is the version you have is already translated into english or spanish?
I'm positive it was an korean game, why is it not using korean languange?
I don't really understand the battle system you explained, do you have to enter the random codes given to you, which you have to quickly push the right combination of buttons to perform an action?
I see, it's PS2 game, ~_~; I never play PS2.

@karribuhater
thanks for the tips on Nevan, I never give too much attention on what the enemy's saying ^_^' I will start to listen what they're saying now.

I hope the camera can be rotated freely with gamepad, I have difficulties aiming Vergil projectiles with the default camera.

Thanks all

Field Researcher
#35 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:27 AM

- The game has a language I don't know is kanji (sorry T_T) but is a "fantastic" language to the culture from that they use, the game only was translate in english out to the Korean country, I don't remember is in another but spanish sure no T_T, and korean of course.

-The game is from PS2 and PC computer, I think the only that it haven't is xbox. I think.

-Exactly, this mode that you say is the battle system. Is so dificult explain it, but is this, you must click the bottons in the order that they lighting, and when the energy throught between they, you must click the second time the up botton of the three, and make a straight line. If you do well the botons shine.

In clonclusion, system of battle:

1- when the battle begin you are in a cercle.
2- you can't move about this cercle.
3- the enemy can move for all sides.
4- your mode of battle is 3 botons (like a pic)
5- the three botons are joined thanks to a energy current.
6- when the energy current go between the botons you must first: -click the botons in the order that appear every time.
- when the energy pass with the select boton (always is the up), then you must click the boton to the same time that the point of energy pass through to the boton.
If you do well, the three botons shine, and you can attack the enemy. You must repeat this, three o four times in battles of first level.

- and the last and I repeat, Is for Pc too, but I don't have the Pc version :$ I have for ps2

I hope that this can help you, If you understand it the spanish will be most easy

See you
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:37 AM
YES!!! You made Dante!!! Thank you sooo much!!! And I love your Vergil (one of my favorite character!), he is the best! So thank you soo much!! *rating:5 stars* TIHII!
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:56 PM
very nice
Field Researcher
#38 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:08 AM
Navetsea you need erase some private message because your space is full.

I show you here the mesh of aquamarine now has a base for texture, your textures are the best that I see, I think that you can do a spectacular cloud's hair.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193586

See you
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:53 PM
OK OK, I will check it out. ^^

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:52 AM
thanks! great-looking Dante :P
Test Subject
#41 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:00 PM
dante is hot
OMG, finally someone made Dante as sim. Dante looks hot & really love the jacket,red sexy. :lovestruc :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:54 AM
He looks gorgeous, downloading thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:27 PM
Navetsea, can you do the other clothes of dante, the formal one, do you understand me?

Sorry for my bad english
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:58 PM
I'm not sure if you already saw this or gave permission for this but they have one of your skins up for download which looks like it's been recolored without any credit to you.

http://fantasylostworld.online.fr/S...Memberforum.htm

Respectfully,
tabbs
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:40 PM
Oh god!!!! I mean... DEVIL!!! Geez he's so hoooooot !!!!!

I love Dante!! And this is the best Dante-Sim I've ever seen!!! (By the way, Virgil looks really cool too)

You know, I kinda have a request but I don't know how to do it. Is there a specific place here at MTS for requests? Well, it's just that your Dante/Virgil look so amazing, I was wondering if you could try to make Lazarus Jones from Ghosthunter.

Here are some links for you to have an idea (because you probably don't know him, it's not a famous game, but the character's pretty cool):

- http://www.gamekult.com/images/ME0000400352/ (He has brown hair and blue eyes... and a scar on right eyebrow)
- http://www.gamekult.com/images/ME0000400373/ (Wears white shirt and blue jeans with white/brown sneakers)
- http://www.gamekult.com/images/ME0000400357/
- http://www.gamekult.com/images/ME0000400355/
- http://www.gamekult.com/images/ME0000400343/

I don't wanna be bothering you... I just don't know where to ask this.

Thank you for Dante and Virgil!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 8:27 AM
Ah thanks, BTW new dante will be made soon as I got new inspiration from the anime, ^_^.

Scholar
#47 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:47 AM
Thanks for creating and sharing.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:08 AM
no matter how i look, i can't seem to find the helaene soft blush 7 from the site you provide. is there another way to get it? thanks!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:12 AM
...Praise to my father
Blessed by the water
Black night, dark sky
The devil's cry...

Perfect Dante!! I hope you make that "LADY" chick too, Nav...
Scholar
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 4:39 AM
yes, I probably make lady sometime

Page 2 of 3