Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#3051 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 5:21 PM
It seems I only ever get on here to complain now...

Is the iTunes store not working for anyone else? It comes up and then goes blank. It's been doing this for the past few weeks or so. So annoying ugh.

You know that place between sleep and awake? The place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3052 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 10:14 PM
My parents don't believe ANYTHING I say. I'm sick of it and just want them to stop breathing down my back. When I move out and they're alone with "Mr. Perfect*," they will probably die from the lack of accusing me.

*My brother. He's a true bitch that my parents love to pieces. He has anger problems that my parents refuse to acknowledge, but for some reason they freaked out and took me to the doctor when they thought I was Bipolar. WTF?!
Alchemist
#3053 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 12:18 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3054 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 1:57 AM
Girrrrls I am so sorry to have to tell you this but Vent Thread Girls Edition is gonna have to come to a close, we've reached the maximum allowed for a thread. It's now considered SPAM to the moderators. We can make a new one though (:

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Alchemist
#3055 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 2:11 AM
^ I really wish they would at least just close it instead of deleting it, especially with this thread. I don't really give too much of a shit about my post count, but the posts themselves are dear to me.

Oh well, at least I have them in a word document..
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3056 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 2:20 AM
^ Yeah this one is my favorite for some reason, I can always go over my previous posts and remember the experience. But really though, Delphy has already told me that after 3,000 posts the thread is listed as SPAM. I wonder if I could message a moderator and have them lock it?

Edit: I messaged a moderator to have it locked, guess we'll see if it happens... I guess we can post in it for the time being? Or should I make a new one now? *scratches head*

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .

Page 123 of 123