Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 8:24 PM
Default Harvestables always dying!
I'm having an ongoing issue with crops/harvestables dying nearly as soon as they're planted. This usually happens with cc harvestables, but lately it's happening with base game ones as well. My Sim will plant them and water everything, but then by the next day half of them are dead! Does anyone else have any experience with this? What can I do to stop it? It's super annoying to always have to be replanting/buying more seeds lol. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 9:25 PM
Don't have the issue but 50 other players do here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...g/td-p/10283837
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andes
Don't have the issue but 50 other players do here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...g/td-p/10283837

Thanks! Very disappointing to know that it hasn't been fixed but nice to know I'm not the only one. Sure wish I knew the mod that was mentioned that fixed it!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 11:21 PM
Yes. I think a couple of strategies of pressuring them is clicking Me Too (I click Me Too on every bug report whether I experience the issue or not); posting about the issue everywhere, and on the SimGurus's personal twitter accounts; making a report to EA Help website as well; and creating threads on the different sims' forums about the issue, linking the bug report on AHQ.

I think the ones posting in the thread knows best which mod it might be, but there were a couple saying they play modless, so it doesn't have to be down to a mod. AHQ doesn't allow anyone except the superusers to talk about mods, but you can send PM's to the other players posting in the thread asking and comparing mod folder. Resurfacing the thread once in a while also puts focus on it. The QA does not seem to spend a lot of time testing, so any test results posted in the thread will help narrowing it down. It is silly that players are to do the job of EA though, but it is what it is.