Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 3:06 PM
Default Hack that lets sims bath together?
I was looking at BackAlleySims when I saw a picture of sims taking a bath together, with the pie menu showing the action. The problem is, despite looking high and low for it, I cannot find it. I was hoping someone here could help.

((And yes, I am a pervert. xD))
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 3:12 PM
If I remember right, you use the moveobjects cheat and place a bathtub directly on another bathtub, but in the opposite direction. I did see a mod somewhere (might have been at BAS) that makes the second faucet disappear and still gives the option for the second sim to bathe somehow. I'll look around a bit, but I'm almost 90% I saw it there.

Edit: Found it! Sending pm, since it's an adult site..
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 3:33 PM
Default Tub
Quote: Originally posted by tawney
If I remember right, you use the moveobjects cheat and place a bathtub directly on another bathtub, but in the opposite direction. I did see a mod somewhere (might have been at BAS) that makes the second faucet disappear and still gives the option for the second sim to bathe somehow. I'll look around a bit, but I'm almost 90% I saw it there.

Do you think you could PM me that link as well?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:02 PM
BackAlleySims has a regular site too, for people who are scared of normal thought, so you could try there too.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 5:36 AM
Default mod?
I know this threads old but if anyone could send the link to where you can find that mod I really appreciate it!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 11:02 PM
Sorry, I can't find it anywhere, but why don't you just get an invisible tub? There's bound to be one lurking around here somewhere . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 3:33 AM
Cris hatch section at BAS....
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missdee74
Do you think you could PM me that link as well?

Me too please?
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tawney

Could you send it to me too please?
Instructor
#10 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 1:59 AM
A 2 second Google of "Back alley sims faucet" and it's the second link.
:google:

You'll need to sign up to download it.