Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 5:47 PM
Default Morphs exploding - help!
Hello, everyone! I'm Carmen and I am an equestrian content creator for S3.
I am not particularly new to meshing, I have been using Milkshape for a few years now and did a lot of retextures too. Recently I finally tamed Blender and started mass making horse related content, because it's exciting. To anyone inetrested in checking out/downloading some horse related stuff, you can check my website - RDEC.

I am recreating the horse riding jacket EA gave us as my first clothing project. The whole time I was working on a single rigged group_base in TSRW however I am experiencing problems when trying to add more moprhs to the mesh.
I'm using Mesh Toolkit for both auto wso rigging and morphing.

I've tried so far:
- female mesh body I got from a friend, BobbyTH Morph and Bone Ref & Adult female all morphs - Including pregnancy morph as a reference wso (the last two from Tutorial Hub),
- single group_base not rigged or rigged,
- single group_base morphed first and then rigged,
- creating groups for separate morphs in Milkshape (gives me an error of missing vertices in TSRW).

Adding moprhs breaks my mesh completely. I get two different errors - either missing vertices in a specific group (fit and thin I think) or index out of rage error. I am using TSRW 2.2.78.0.
As I am brand new to clothing I don't know where to look for answers or how to fix it. I've tried googling the issue but nothing specific comes into my attention. I've seen one post about meshes having too many polys but i am having troubles with low LOD (around 1300) so I don't think that's the issue.

This happens for both high res and low poly versions.

Anyone willing to donate some time and help me figure this out?