Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 4:47 PM
Some Very Important People on campus are just so full of themselves. They decided a bit of hazing (beating people up and getting away with it) was in order for the latest group of freshmen..
The Tricou boys had a rough life before being taken in by a rich alien and sent to college...let's get this one!

Then the biggest snob, Elliot Scrimshaw, had some fun with a half-alien.

He was surprised when Niger NIgmos didn't cry. He didn't know Niger was from the infamous Olive Specter clan, AND the son of a fierce alien who has repopulated Strangetown.
That boy LOVES a little tussle..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 5:22 PM

It's amateur night at 'The Spot' (an off campus lot made for sims of all walks of life who just want to slack off or work on a variety of skills) and both Roman and Ronnie entertain a small crowd with their unique mixture of stand-up comedy and soft rock music.

Elsewhere on campus, Lori takes on her first customer in Cosmetology class and what'dya know---success!

Leilah...isn't a very social creature. Most of the time she's studying or working on a term paper. Anytime afterwards is devoted to anime and video games.

Bo and Konata stumble upon a bunch of sports paraphernalia (and an old camcorder that still runs) while rummaging through an old storage room and decide to have some fun.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 9th May 2015 at 1:32 PM
Brilliant college students...not.

And in case you can't "read" this picture: guy was told to exercise...right here...until you drop; guy who wants to be a girl is starving because she can't figure out how to get around him...with a pizza right next to her.

Field Researcher
#54 Old 17th May 2015 at 1:16 AM

This picture just sums up university. (That's Ripp Grunt slapping a llama before his makeover, I was trying different hairstyles for him )

Frances being sassy while wearing eyeliner, rich kids!

Apparently Johnny Smith delivers pizza now. In his underwear. He visited campus and came back with pizza!
Mad Poster
#55 Old 18th May 2015 at 2:02 PM
That's standard frat behavior. Apparently there's a secret pizzaria on campus somewhere that only caters to the Greek houses. They can also bring back furniture, deco items, and electronics.

"Wow, Grimnir! You have your own hot tub? How do you afford it?"
"Admin doesn't know it's here! They charged me standard rent and when I moved in here it was! Isn't it great?"

Jake the llama certainly seems to think so.

But Jake wonders why, after all the woohoos he's encouraged and cheered for, he himself is still a virgin.

When Grimnir heads out to class, he tries yet again to make time with somebody who puts out, and once again gets nowhere.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#56 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:46 AM
Dustin Broke graduated last rotation!
With his girlfriend (now Fiancé) Sandra Roth who graduated a year or so before him. They've been going out since they were teenagers. Sandra realy loved the spark in Dustin and how he pushed to be a better man, which only pushed him more and more.

Dustin and his mother Brandi

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#57 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 1:58 AM

"Thanks, Mr Mascot. I know I'm a masterful painter."

What do you mean, this wasn't the kind of Greek party this was made for?

At some point, partying and booze has to give way to studying and coffee if one wants to pass finals. No need to change out of your toga, though...and cheerleaders make good tutors.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 5:57 PM
Well, the twins have moved off to college. Pandora was quick to discover the chess table and she's barely left it since:

Taro, meanwhile, has discovered...other things:

In the end they both graduated well!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 1:48 AM

Kestrel Teens (named Maddie Royce) hanging out with Madison Howe the Atrociously Evil Witch. They've really hit it off, but I have a feeling that Kestrel is using her to get to her powers, which can resurrect her father.
Test Subject
#60 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 12:21 PM
Dorm life is not so easy or too hard. There are boring times while some NPCs or neighbors create funny environments!

While my male sim Kozi invited his friend Zino, he was rushing to do assignment after invitation. I found it funny while other dorm mates started to play violin -_-

Another NPC was busy playing drums in my dorm!

And there two love-birds were enjoying cuddle under stars ^__^

Some of my dorm scenes >_<
Mad Poster
#61 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 2:47 AM
Last rotations freshmen:
Aldric and Almric (?) Davis, Bottom Summerdream and Alexander Goth.

This rotations freshmen:
Sofia Baldwin, Beatrice and Benedick Monty and drama student Buck Grunt.
(Hal Capp also joined them, but I forgot to add him to uni until after I had taken the picture)

Aldric(?) getting into the Kappa Tau Rho greek house

Lab Assistant
#62 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 12:05 PM
I decided to get the biggest toga party going at the Urele-Oresha-Charm Fraternity after spending hours organizing pre-made teens from every single Maxis neighborhood and dumping them all into SSU. Many phone calls and toga sheet rippings later, there were around 35-40 Sims gathered in one large frat home, ready to create drama and all manner of stupid decisions. And then you throw in TwoJeff's Casual Romance Mod....

Things were surprisingly calm when the party started and people began to arrive en masse, except for Miranda Capp literally wanting to be Campus Samaritan and worshipping every Sim she came across with appreciation. I was expecting things to get heated since the Capps and the Montys had both been invited to the party and there were several sims with multiple crushes and loves on multiple people. Attendees included:

• The Pleasant Twins, Angela and Lilith
  • Handful of OCs
  • Dirk Dreamer
  • Sandra Roth and her boyfriend Jacob Martin
  • The Bright Household (Allegra Gorey, Martin Ruben, Jane Stacks)
  • The Capp and Monty teens (Hermia, Juliette, Mercutio, Romeo, Tybalt, Miranda)
  • Justin Cleveland and Tara DeBateau
  • The former Tri-Var Sorority girls, Tiffany Sampson and Heather Huffington (Tri-Var went down the dumps since Brittany got expelled)
  • Ophelia Nigmos, Tank Grunt, Ripp Grunt, and Johnny Smith
  • The Sharpe Siblings, Roxie and Edwin, Delilah O'Feefe and Mitch Indie
  • All of Urele-Oresha-Charm Fraternity (Castor Nova, Joshua Ruben, Kevin Beare and Ashley Pitts)
  • Stella Terrano and Marla Biggs
  • Melody Tinker

Poor Mercutio wound up becoming the Capp punching bag of the evening because of Juliette and Tybalt's determination to humiliate him through slapping and fistifcuffs. Needless to say, he lost the fight with Tybalt (Who was being cheered on by Jules O'Mackey) and spent the next half hour sulking near the TV.

Juliette was acting surprisingly sultry that evening though. Despite having made out with Romeo a few days before and seeing Puck and Hermia having their first kiss right before, she went up to Puck and frickin' tried to make out with him in front of his love Hermia. Puck didn't take too kindly to being randomly grabbed up for hot smooching, lol.

Some other weird stuff:

- Justin Cleveland giving Allegra Gorey his first kiss. Nothing came out of it though and Allegra then went straight to the Hot Tub to get it on with Kevin Beare.
- Ripp Grunt and Ashley Pitts are a thing. (Waiting to see how long it takes before they both start cheating on one another, but they're surprisingly adorable for a pair of sloppy, sleazy bastards)
- Tank and Johnny exchanging insults and slapping each other to hell and back until Ophelia interfered.
- Tybalt and Jules have sparks flying between them - They spent half of the party talking with each other outside and had some pretty strong chemistry going (Jules has a thing with her ex Jacob - who's fallen in love with her while still seeing Sandra Roth, poor sop, and Tybalt has a thing going with Zoe Zimmerman).
- Three couples having naughty times in the Hot tub. Castor and Jane wanted to go upstairs and use the beds but time ran out.
- Juliette being a creep and trying to seduce Puck in front of Hermia.
- Romeo got snubbed. Repeatedly. No girl wanted to talk to him, let alone flirt with him.

Sadly, there weren't many fights besides Juliette and Tybalt kicking the everloving crap out of Mercutio, but hopefully there'll be more drama in a future party, preferably when Sandra discovers that her boyfriend Jacob has been making hearts at Jules from a distance.
Screenshots
Scholar
#63 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:03 PM

Mascots are supposed to show school spirit by remaining in costume on all public occasions. They are also supposed to show support for campus Greeks by attending their toga parties in appropriate dress. Obviously, this demands compromise. Hey, it's better than the cheerleader not bothering with a toga at all!

Samantha Harris is going to have to wear a toga to the parties from now on, however. She's just been appointed resident caretaker of Goldenrod House. What, appointing a cheerleader to run the place isn't a good idea?
Link Ninja
#64 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 9:39 PM Last edited by Charmful : 7th Sep 2017 at 6:13 AM. Reason: haha FU photobucket, I have tumblr links
I have an all-Girls dorm I built at SSU. Currently 7 young ladies reside in it and they decided to have one big pillow fight in their pajamas.

Residents are: (L to R)

Roomates:
Amelia Wellington, Freshman in Biology. Looking forlorn for some reason, probably thinking about baby seals getting clubbed because she was hit with a pillow.
Victoria Orbinson, Freshman in Literature. The mayor's daughter didn't get a partner to pillow fight with so she started jumping on the sofa and laughing at everyone.

Roomates:
Eris King, Junior in Literature. The HBIC at Haynes Hall, Cross her and she won't forget it. Luckily she has the good sense to know the pillow fight isn't a real fight. Considers underwear to be pajamas.
Allyna Fralheind, Sophomore in Economics. Plays violin when not involved with dorm-wide pillow fights and is kinda-sorta cousins to Eris so she has a pass to hit Eris with a pillow.

Roomates:
Geneva MacKenzie, Senior in Art. Has felt the sting of senioritis and not particularly happy she got hit in the face with a pillow.
Melinda Cosgrove, Sophomore in Mathematics. The smartest cookie and middle child of the affluent Cosgrove clan, she just wants everyone to get along.

and

Jaid Kinazagi, Junior in Biology. Lucky one that gets a room to herself. She is safe from any revenge pillow hits after she falls asleep.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:20 PM
Some of the students are finding the new shorter semesters just a bit too much.

Mark became a werewolf as a teenager. I figure he wants to savage the whole dorm to make him feel more comfortable..

Link Ninja
#66 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 5:54 AM
Now a look-see into the quieter dorm life at Academie Le Tour. Namely Gladstone Dormitory which is a version of this awesome dorm Triciamanly made.

Felix Cosgrove and the Hart twins in the main entrance. He has a big thing for Rhapsody (the fair-haired one), Sonata, her darkly brunette sister is just visiting. Waaay in the back we can spy Attticus Wellington researching by his lonesome.

Atticus pulled a study group together after all. Good on Darius and Gabriella for joining. Looks to be an all-nighter so why not dress into a set of PJs and get comfy?

Darius is hella groggy in the morning and only has time for an energy drink (he needs it!) for breakfast.

Ravi comes back from class sipping a mocha and checks out Gabriella and Rhapsody having a well-deserved study break.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#67 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 10:14 AM

Mad Poster
#68 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 6:43 PM
Just as every new rotation that brings in more than 1 freshman, here are the newest freshmen:
Phineaus Furley, his girlfriend Ellen Frost, Sharla Ottomas, Xander Roth, Sally Riley, Desdemona Capp (who has only just become friends with Sally, but this photo makes them look like BFFs) and Lucy Burb - still wearing yellow!

Sally and Xander had a thing for a little bit of time in High school, but then Sally went off with Hal Capp for a bit. I wasn't sure whether she was going to rekindle with Xander or go with Hal in the end... but the minute I moved them in this happened:

Mad Poster
#69 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:38 PM
A Llama seemed to be playing a guitar..

No, he was STEALING it!

Proof...the empty guitar stand

Test Subject
#70 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:35 AM
Lmao. I Love It!!!
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:00 AM
Typical Friday afternoon at LFT.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#72 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:14 AM
I started a sorority greek house at Academie Le Tour. it was not disappointing.

Also, from the dorms across the street:

Mad Poster
#73 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 6:23 AM
Daily life in the dorms from Sim State University in Riverside:

Screenshots
Theorist
#74 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 8:03 AM
Tom Katt, Popularity sim, started out as a test subject for the new Secret Society lot I built. He
also scouted around the community lots to find S.S. members. I was afraid of losing one my
students and Tom volunteered to help. Needless to say, the dorm had a problem, was fixed
and Tom became it's first member and a student at the local dorm.

He went out to celebrate and sing karaoke after acing his freshman finals.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Forum Resident
#75 Old 15th May 2016 at 2:18 AM
Oh, those great glory days of college...

Getting stoned while nude in public

Lunch ladies threatening school mascots

And then getting pushed around by the dormies she thanklessly feeds

And who could forget those stinking zombies?
Page 3 of 6