Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#501 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 10:29 AM Last edited by mithrak_nl : 1st Jul 2021 at 10:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Jerry Martin just released some of his rave tracks from TS1:

https://simsvip.com/2021/06/28/comp...-from-the-sims/

Wonder if we could replace some of the electro radio tracks with some of these...

Yes please. Bunny rave, look
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#502 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 4:52 PM
Is there a mod for sims to answer the door? If not, I wish there was one.
My sim never, ever answers the door unless it's the pizza delivery person.
Instructor
#503 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 7:05 AM
Well, like it's pizza. Who wouldn't answer the door. Maybe all the visitors should bring food...
Forum Resident
#504 Old 14th Jul 2021 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Well, like it's pizza. Who wouldn't answer the door. Maybe all the visitors should bring food...

I think it's pretty funny that they won't actually go see who's at the door but they do that funny little Mr. Rogers reaction to it (Someone at the door, who could it be?) and then just stand there like what do I do now lol.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Lab Assistant
#505 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:23 PM
I would like a serving tray.... trays you place and serve food and drinks from..... i currently use a savvy/savvier tray for this but i would like to be able to do this without charging my guest...
Instructor
#506 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by olomaya
Have you checked out this thread: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=626985

Can't help you on the restaurants, though 100% co-sign it. Not sure what you mean by a real vacation system, but do you use NRAAS Traveller? That's what I use for my vacations. The only thing is that it's a bit of a pain to have to travel in-game first to your designated vacation worlds and set up base camps, resorts so your Sims can stay but once you have it set up, your Sims can go there on vacation whenever they want. It's a great way to use beautiful but laggy worlds that you can't feasibly play for more than a few Sim days.

Im aware of that, but I think that was only meant for the Steam version of TS3 while I have the origin version. Plus my game is on a hard disk and not on an SSD
Forum Resident
#507 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 6:15 AM
This is such a small thing honestly, but I'd love to be able to place those Showtime snack bowls on regular countertops. Whose bright idea was it to limit those to islands and bars anyway? I have plenty of houses where I don't have space for either of those. Some don't even know those snack bowls are a thing.

Scholar
#508 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 11:19 PM
A long time grievance of mine is that I cannot have a sim who is a celebrity and a martial artist visit Shang Simla to spar with other martial artists without getting publicly disgraced for getting into fights. Which is stupid to put it mildly. The only way of avoiding it, so far as I can tell, is to temporarily deactivate the celebrity system for my active family. But I'd rather not do that, since it takes long enough to get to celebrity level 5 as it is. And anyway I'm not sure how long I'd have to wait before it would be safe to reactivate it. Or will the game just wait as long as it takes, ready to pounce as soon as I do reactivate? I never tried to find out. Anyway, a mod that would remedy such stupidity would be very welcome.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Forum Resident
#510 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 11:46 PM
I've used Hysterical's "Harder Celebrity Difficulty" for years just for that reason. It hasn't been updated in a long time, but I don't think that EA has ever really touched the Celebrity.xml after Late Night so it's remained safe through patches.

It doesn't completely shut it off, but with the higher versions (I use ultra) it really makes it so you have to work your ass off to even get 1 star. 5 with ultra is actually pretty difficult.

She has a version that tunes out certain stupid reasons for getting publicly disgraced, which I also use. I don't think public fighting is one of them, but I'd assume they're all inside of the mod anyway. So you could just open it up in S3PE and find the one for "Publicly Disgraced" and change it to false or whatever.

Scholar
#511 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 1:13 AM Last edited by Elynda : 1st Aug 2021 at 1:02 AM.
That might be worth looking into. I often disable the celeb system, and I usually only have it active when there seems to be a good reason for it, such as when my sim is in the movie industry, or music, or professional sports. And, yes, there doesn't seem to be much sense in who gets to be a celebrity. When I play in worlds that I've populated myself I usually seed the town in advance with celebs in appropriate occupations, just to start the ball rolling, and I purge any 'world famous' bartenders, buskers, mortuary attendants or whatever using Master Controller. I don't annihilate them, I just remove their celebrity status. Well, they had their 15 minutes of fame, what more do they want?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Field Researcher
#512 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 12:42 AM Last edited by tysika : 7th Aug 2021 at 1:53 AM.
Resize mod and free wall placement mod OMSPs work but it can be a hassle...

EDIT: Also a buymode search. God knows I need it.
Instructor
#513 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 4:00 AM
Bigger buy mode pictures would be nice.
Top Secret Researcher
#514 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 7:30 AM
A modded platform tool. I always wanted a foundation height platform just like what we had in TS2:OFB

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Top Secret Researcher
#515 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 6:46 PM
Something that makes parties at Sims' homes work better.
Field Researcher
#516 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 5:58 PM
For someone to go in and grab the embroidery/needle point they put into the Sims 4 (like was done with the knitting). If I had talent, I'd do it for myself. Add that with the sewing and knitting we've already been given and you could become the ultimate arts and crafts person.
Forum Resident
#517 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 10:10 AM Last edited by Sokisims : 30th Aug 2021 at 11:38 AM.
I would be very happy with a populated version of Praveen neighborhood with a good nraas configuration that does not create more sims or change jobs. I waste hours setting up the neighborhood and creating sims to end up with something that still doesn't work well. I've ended up disabling story progression, but the game keeps creating service sims :S The sims 3 has the perfect tools for a medieval game but its poor optimization and lack of mods or functions make it difficult to configure, there is always something wrong. I've tried everything but Nraas drives me crazy.
Forum Resident
#518 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 7:40 PM
I got some new ideas :

- I wish to have a functional pets parcours as we got in the Sims 4 and as we got in the Sims Pets Life (that we also can have it for TS2 thanks to Rebecca's animations that can be integrated directly in the game she's awesome) because we have dog and cats contests at the Dog Park, I never took part yet.
And a beauty pet contest would be very funny. I know we got it somewhere in the sims but I don't remember in which saga of it.

- As Lyralei made a sheep, I wish we can integrate the bunnies and the Lama from TS4 as functional in the game.

- Functional Potter's wheel as we got in the sims 2 (it would be so fantastic).

- Mrs.Crumplebottom (she is everywhere but in TS3 I know she is playable but I want her NPC hitting on couple)

-Spinning Wheel, Butter maker and great ideas from Making Magic.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Forum Resident
#519 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 7:53 PM
Whoever disagrees with me, can you tell me your nraas configuration so that I can play medieval without everything getting out of control?
Mad Poster
#520 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 8:39 PM Last edited by igazor : 30th Aug 2021 at 9:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
Whoever disagrees with me, can you tell me your nraas configuration so that I can play medieval without everything getting out of control?

I don't know who disagreed with you, but had you brought the question to us at NRaas (did you? I may have missed it) instead of proclaiming that we or the mods drive you crazy, you might have learned that StoryProgression has nothing to do with the spawning or control of Service Sims. SP's concern when it comes to the creation of sims is resident immigration, shut down by default, and Service Sims are never residents.

There will always be homeless NPC Service Sims in TS3, there is no way around that as it's one of the core functions of the game. NRaas Register provides a limited amount of control, but only about as far as we can take it. In other words, the mail deliverer, maids, child care social workers, repo sim, Grim Reaper, all examples of Service Sims, will always be there ready to spring into action or ready to spawn even if we change the target service pool levels to 0 whether we want to see them or not.
Mad Poster
#522 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 9:35 PM
Yes, SP can control Service Sims' aging, appearance, and genetics -- the latter takes some work and the SP Population add-on module. I didn't really mean that SP ignores them entirely. But it can't prevent there being some sims taking up those assignment slots and being ready to provide the services they are programmed to do.
Forum Resident
#523 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 10:12 PM
The things that bother me the most are the constant job changes with families that I am not using at that moment, also the changes of clothes and hairstyle. I deactivate all that and immigration. But I really can't get it all to work at once ... So I would like to change my question to: Is there any place with a guide to setting nraas modules to medieval? I am only incapable for the moment and I lose whole days.

I activate some things, then I see that they cause something that I do not want, then I deactivate others that cause something that I had achieved does not work. I suppose there has come a point where I have tried so many configurations that I can no longer explain myself.
Forum Resident
#525 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 11:42 AM
Thanks, I've already read some of those things, but I still don't know what the casp editor is, I guess I'll have to learn it. About the blacklist, I learned recently, at first I managed to hide a lot of useless clothes, but as I did it, it appeared again as if there was a limit. So I don't know if it's the same as you say. I guess I'll have to keep testing setups on my own as I can't find any guide to playing medieval in sims 3.

At the moment what I am thinking is whether I should have the automatic creation of sims activated so that they occupy the jobs and then deactivate it once I have them all created and dressed. Maybe I was not very patient and the game stole sims from my families to fulfill the roles of coworkers ...
Page 21 of 35