Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 11:35 PM
Default WCIF this missed house?
Hi, ok first of all, sorry for my bad english. Isn't my language but hope you can understand and help me please :c

So i had a house in my old pc and installed again my sims 3 and all of my game like, my family, a different house that i made, all my .package cc and so on
but the house that have all the cc that i use in my house isn't in my game now, cause it was a sim3pack and i don't found it in the files, totally forgot about that until i play the game and see that my house was almost empty.
I was searching this house for all the forums and sites but i can't find it, i remember that the sim3pack file was called "The Beach House", think that the original lot was 25x25
It's a brown house, 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom, a pool in the backyard, and has a basement that has another bedroom and bathroom, also has a car in the front yard or something like that, I think it is black, has a wheel in the back, and I THINK it is a mercedes, but i'm not sure of that
2 of the bedrooms are on the first floor. The bedroom in the left it's kinda asian style, the right bedroom it's more like teenager but girly, the bed of that bedroom and nightstand have pink accents, and in the front of bed had 2 armchairs like ottoman (idk) striped fuchsia yellow and white, and the third bedroom is on the second floor. And that's all, idk how else to describe it.
I know that it's too difficult but hope that someone can recognize it, I'll leave some screenshots of the only thing I have left of the house, at least so you can see the shape. If i get old screenshots of the original house with the cc i'm going to upload them. TYSM

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 12:46 AM
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Sorry.
My suggestion would be to decorate and fix it up to the best of your recollection. You seem to remember exactly how it looked.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
But not impossible.

http://surfersims.blogspot.com/2012...each-house.html

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hzt9..._House.rar/file

(55.82MB)

---------

This OP is a good example of providing a lot of information and it paid off. With the file name, description, and the pictures, I was able to find this exact house.

OMG!!! I can't believe this, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU SAVED MY LIFE LMAO. You're amazing <3 I definitely wasn't expecting it to work, but I was so desperate that I decided to post it here and still wasn't expecting this, and so fast! I have no words to thank you enough for real THANK YOU <3 <3
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 12:55 PM
Wow, Nitromon - impressive!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 1:18 PM
Black belt in Google Fu.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Oh, it really wasn't as difficult as it looked, he provided the file name and that made it easy.

even if it wasn't hard for you to find it, it was for me and the fact that you take the time to do it means a lot. Thank you for that and for all <3