Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2020 at 5:22 AM
Default Dome disappears at certain angles
Hi, I made a custom dome roof but when I turn the camera or zoom out it disappears. Is there any way to keep it visible? Any help is appreciated
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2020 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theresevillamor
Hi, I made a custom dome roof but when I turn the camera or zoom out it disappears. Is there any way to keep it visible? Any help is appreciated

Just to clarify I made an object that is supposed to act as the roof of the building however when I zoom out it disappears which makes the building look like it has no roof. I've also downloaded deco mansard roofs that do not disappear when far away so I believe there is a way to make my object not disappear. I just have no clue how to do it
Instructor
#3 Old 11th May 2020 at 12:38 PM
You need to mark it as a Large Object to be visible from map view. Open your package with s3pe, find the objd > grid > object type flags > change "large object" to true", commit and save.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2020 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
You need to mark it as a Large Object to be visible from map view. Open your package with s3pe, find the objd > grid > object type flags > change "large object" to true", commit and save.

THANK YOU!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th May 2020 at 12:26 PM
No problem