Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 6:18 AM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 20th Jun 2020 at 7:23 AM.
Default Need to check these CC links
(Apologies if this is in the wrong place)

I wanted to use Ephemera's Skinny skin [NSFW] and Autumn eyes on my Sims. I went to download them but it turns out you have to register an account where the files are hosted. Since I'd hate to force my downloaders to register just to get the right skin and eyes, I did some searching and found that someone had put them in a SimFileShare folder.

Now, if you download my Sims 2 Sims, you know that I use Lilith's Polaroid eyes, and I only link the SFS folder because for some reason she's taken it off her main blog. Even though Ephemera's downloads are still available via their blog, I understand that they have been inactive for a few years now (see the difference I'm pointing out?) With this in mind, would I be able to link the SFS folder containing the skin and eyes instead of Ephemera's blog when uploading? Thanks.