Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 218 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 8:08 PM
Default A hearty hello and a happy to be back to you all!
Hey! I have been away forever!! Just thought I would post on here to kind of re introduce myself to everyone here! I am a lot builder as my profile shows but I haven't uploaded anything here since The Sims 2!!! I own The Sims 3 and some of it's stuff packs and expansions so I am hoping to get back into lot building and uploading stuff here again!

I'm back!
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 11:45 PM Last edited by fascisthater : 11th Oct 2021 at 1:12 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macm09
Hey! I have been away forever!! Just thought I would post on here to kind of re introduce myself to everyone here! I am a lot builder as my profile shows but I haven't uploaded anything here since The Sims 2!!! I own The Sims 3 and some of it's stuff packs and expansions so I am hoping to get back into lot building and uploading stuff here again!


Welcome back to Mod The Sims, macm09. Here you can find the general site rules: Link and since things may have changed a little since you were here last - you can find the Creator Guidelines (in case you wish to upload something)
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 12:26 AM
Hi @macm09 I really love your Sims 2 lots! Can't wait to see what you upload for Sims 3, nice to have you back here!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 2:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Hi @macm09 I really love your Sims 2 lots! Can't wait to see what you upload for Sims 3, nice to have you back here!


Omg! I think I vaguely remember you from back in the day! I think you are in my favorite creator list! Nice to meet you again!

I'm back!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 2:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fascisthater
Welcome back to Mod The Sims, macm09. Here you can find the general site rules: Link and since things may have changed a little since you were here last - you can find the Creator Guidelines (in case you wish to upload something)


Thank you kindly!

I'm back!
Back to top