Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:48 AM
Here are members of gen 3, 4 and 5 of my legacy. Youssef holding Louis, Alley holding Julien and then we have Alley's mother Lea.

Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 10:34 AM
Ava Song and Sofia Song (sisters)

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#103 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
I know this is kinda dark, but I thought it was sweet. The newest little family in my legacy, Louis with his new wife Toya and their baby Merrick (gen 6) in the park.

Test Subject
#104 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
We're missing Noah, but it's Nicholas' birthday in this one...

Test Subject
#105 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:51 PM
I haven't played my Sims for a while. Got back into it again today, playing my first legacy still. Here's my founder Ariel Matthews with her 5 teens.

L-R Charlize, Marie, Ariel, Jasper, Matthias, Noel.

Field Researcher
#106 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:20 PM
Girlboheme: Interesting party. Love the colors and those purple undies. lol

This is Brook Tate and her son Westley.

Westley's over protective of his mom and likes to take care of her. Here he is reading her to sleep.

He's too tired to go to his own room.
Field Researcher
#107 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 9:37 PM

Nice morning breakfast with the family... with everyone still in their PJs lol

Relaxing at the local beach... with a little "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!"

Here they are at the beach around a campfire. Yes, that old grandpa is roasting a flame fruit. Appearantly nothing exciting happens... as I was hoping. :P
Test Subject
#108 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 10:57 PM
Such great looking familys, all of you, I'm impressed!I tried to get a decent screenshot forever and they just weren't working for me today. Here's the current members of my Riverview Goth Family. The Father doesn't live with them anymore, Belinda and him got divorced when she was pregnant with Candle.

Belinda Goth (Mother)

Gage Goth (Older, Son)

Candle Goth (Younger, Daughter)
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 2:26 AM Last edited by litt0_lia : 19th Mar 2010 at 3:14 AM.

Like father, like daughter. (=

Okay, and one more.

Lab Assistant
#110 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 7:01 PM
Katie and Alice
Forum Resident
#111 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:20 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 26th Mar 2010 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Posted more than 4 images.
Default The Tricou Family...a few Generations later.
Remember the old night life family from Sims 2..the mysterious and Unique Tricous

As time passed, the tricou genetics passed on...

I created a whole new generation of them in sims 3, one thing I continued to carry on were the really interesting names, names that seemed hard to pronounce. I liked that idea so I gave the new ones weird names as well.

Czavrat Tricou is a decendent of Sims 2's "Gvaudoin Tricou". That's her grandson. She kept the same last name forever and carried it on.

These are:

Nafessi - Mother
Czavrat - Father
Devion - Teen Son
Kemieri - Teen Daughter
Kvandon - Child Son

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Test Subject
#112 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Alliaa : 25th Mar 2010 at 10:21 PM.
Just wanted to say how everyone's families look wonderful! Here's my legacy family, the Jeremies, generations 1-4.

From left to right: Matilda, Olivia, Adam, Artemis, Analee holding baby Jackson and pregnant with baby Chloe.

Their family tree... is massive. Matilda and Don had five children: Delio, the triplets Chelsea, Darci, and Olivia, and their youngest Elijah. Elijah starved tragically. Don had an affair with Delio's son, and had a son named Pawel. Delio and Betty ended up having two sons, Chelsea had four (three are triplets) daughters and is pregnant with the fifth, Darci has three daughters (two are twins), and Olivia was the heir having Artemis, Lynn, and Dakota. Lynn and Dakota moved out, Lynn's engaged and Dakota's still in high school.
Annnd Artemis and Analee got married, and have two children now. Jackson's pretty cute, and Chloe's still a baby.

Alright done with the massive info dump. ._.
Instructor
#113 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:25 PM
The goths...before Maggie was born
Field Researcher
#114 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 3:49 PM
My legacy family...bottom two are Rashel Rock(gen3) and husband Vincent Rock. The three teens are Hayden Rich, Molly Rich, and Melanie Rich. The last two are Vincent's children with Rashel.
Forum Resident
#115 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:30 PM
Very cute family! That little boy looks like he's not taking to his little brother too well, though. (Because of his thought bubble having the circle-with-a-line-though-it on him) it's kinda funny how sim siblings get all jealous of the younger siblings.

Quote: Originally posted by olil
Wonderful portraits everyone!

David Morton with his 4 boys.

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Alchemist
#116 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 11:21 AM
Ava Song with her younger brother Aiden or Ethan

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 2:40 AM
Great families everybody!
Thank you SparkleSim! I haven't played this family for ages. Now the 2 brothers are adults and live together in the same house with their families...finally they get along .

My little cousin's family:
Fleur with husband Federico and son Franco.

The whole family, after the triplets' birth (1st time in my game and that's not in one of my families ).
Alchemist
#118 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:02 PM
Ava Song with her younger brother Ethan

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 8:39 PM
Hello all! Here I have some pictures from the langerak family. ( Spelling.)

Jodie, Parker & their daughter Juno Belle. I adore this picture, it sums them up. You can't see their toddler, Darren, in this picture, he was off trotting around the beach!

I just like how real the house looks in this picture! (: A teenage Juno Belle is in the background walking to her room.

This picture is sad. Jodie's comforting Juno Belle because her step-father just died. ): Parker was such a good dad, too! evil sim god, evill.
Test Subject
#120 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:49 PM
Some random failed legacy Sim of mine with her daughter - I just love the mother's face.

Alchemist
#121 Old 6th May 2010 at 2:54 PM
Gen 2 Heir Sofia Song with her younger brother Noah Song

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#122 Old 28th May 2010 at 10:36 AM
This is my new legacy, the last name is Faux. In these pictures we have the legacy starter and all of her children. Well, actually she had another son but I adopted him out to another family because he got the evil trait at birth... I know, I'm a cheater!

Anyway, Dana is the oldie. Sitting down we have her oldest, Dominic, and his younger sister Miranda next to him. And then we have their FOUR younger sisters. No, they're not fourlets (is that a word?), they are two sets of twins. From left to right: Mira, Ally, Alyosha (Mira's twin) and Penny (Ally's twin and most likely the heir). The father, Jebidiah, was 96 when the first twin set was born and died the day he conceived the second twin set with his wife. So... Dana has her hands full. :P

Field Researcher
#123 Old 29th May 2010 at 11:20 PM
One (very bad quality) picture of the whole Ayre household. (There are just so many of them... it's too hard to fit them all onto one picture.

And some other photos I took at the same time as the family portrait but weren't small enough to fit on here.

Otar

Thyrst and Mark

Rana And Mela

And a better quality family portrait
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 30th May 2010 at 6:22 AM
Everyone loves a little quality gaming time right?

This is Mathilde [the blond] (gen 2 legacy heir), her partner Leanna [the redhead], and their son Marc. I love how different each of their expressions are and how both Mathilde and Marc are concentrating super hard but Leanna is all I got this

New to the forums but a sims fan since '99.
Field Researcher
#125 Old 30th May 2010 at 11:08 AM
@Finxxy: I just love everyone in that family!
Page 5 of 20