Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 30th May 2010 at 12:17 PM
Here's another picture of the Faux-family, or at least some of them. Mother Dana playing video games with three of her sisters, from left to right: Ally, Mira and Penny.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:43 PM
Vattenlilja OMG your family gaming picture is adorable too. I think way cooler than mine. I looooooooooooooove your little girls. My girls never look cute until they're teens but yours are adorable! I love the dynamic of your photo. I really just got into doing screencaps recently so I'm still learning the rops of getting good angles and such. I do photography IRL so it's similar and yet totally different.

New to the forums but a sims fan since '99.
Test Subject
#128 Old 31st May 2010 at 7:40 AM
A new family - The Limestone's- which is really just a deranged woman, Agatha, and her less than secure son, Oliver.

Alchemist
#129 Old 31st May 2010 at 9:14 AM
Noah Song (gen 2,child 5-8) Kayden Song (gen 2,child 6-8) Edward Dugger (gen 3,child 1-3)

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#130 Old 31st May 2010 at 11:00 AM
@Finxxy: Thank you! I looove taking pictures in TS3 (and in real life too, but I just do it for fun).

@Meowster: Oliver is SO cute with that crazy hair and those freckles!
Field Researcher
#131 Old 31st May 2010 at 10:25 PM
Aww pics!

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
Alchemist
#132 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:21 AM
James Dugger playing with his secound son Iyaz (gen 3)

Sofia Dugger (gen 2) with her secound son Iyaz (gen 3)

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#133 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:20 PM
I love family pics!

Mad Poster
#134 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:09 PM
Vattenlilja: That picture is so adorable <3

The Fairchild family, having dinner.

The twins, Baron and Katrina are both vegetarian so they pretty much just eat salad all of the time. Their mother , who isn't pictured gets off work late. :-P

Baron got stuck with kitchen duty

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Field Researcher
#135 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 11:58 PM
The three siblings: Rodrigo, Jessica and Darla

Mad Poster
#136 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 6:40 AM
Generations of the Fairchild Men

Sitting center is Richard Fairchild, patriarch of the Fairchild family.

From Left to Right: Richard, his son Warren and his grandson (Warren's son) Baron.

From Left to Right: Christian (Richard's youngest), and Chandler Moorehead (Chandler is the son of Richard's wife from a previous marriage).

Joseph Flockhart, husband of Richard's eldest daughter Kitty Fairchild Flockhart.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Alchemist
#137 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 9:37 AM
James Dugger with his 3rd child Jasper Dugger (gen 3)

My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#138 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 6:00 AM
It is a battle between family when Oliver Carver and his wife, Jordan, face against the ultimate terror- his mom.

Alchemist
#139 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 9:24 AM
Sofia Dugger (gen 2) spending some time with her son Jasper Dugger

And Sofia Dugger spending time with her oldest son Edward Dugger

My Simblr
My Youtube
#140 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 7:36 PM
The Greenwood Family. One of the premade families in Twinbrooks. Holly is such a beautiful sim and her teen daughter gets her good looks from her genes.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...enshot-2237.jpg

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...enshot-2238.jpg
Test Subject
#141 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:05 AM
sharkloverplaye - Awww, a happy family. lol at the second picture, *Can I go now?* (Girl in the back)

A new legacy family
The Rose Family
(Click to Enlarge)

I made the parents, but the son is game born, so I like how he turned out. Can't wait for the babies to grow
Field Researcher
#142 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 2:02 PM
@sharkloverplayer: I love the father, he's gorgeous!

@ashes91: Good luck with your new Legacy family! It's always so exciting starting one, but I never finish. I'm currently on gen 2-3 on my new one.
#143 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
@sharkloverplayer: I love the father, he's gorgeous!

@ashes91: Good luck with your new Legacy family! It's always so exciting starting one, but I never finish. I'm currently on gen 2-3 on my new one.

Yes he is and did you notice the skin color of the children looks more accurate now with mixed race couples that have children? The children look like their high yellow.

Incidently I sent Holly to the mirror to change her hair and I saved her to cas. She is so beautiful I"m going to change her hair color and her name and marry her to my selfsim. This sim won't be Holly she will be someone that looks like her with a different hair color and name so as to not confuse her with Holly. Holly is an adult. This girl will be a young adult.

I just wouldn't feel right by having my sim and Holly fall in love and him asking her to break up with her husband.
Test Subject
#144 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 9:44 PM
The Family im currently playing, The Jenkins:o
They make me chuckle

Call me Touche, Touchies, Jenny, Touchejenny or whatever else you want ;P
Imma' Asian! :D Hehe
Sim Princess in Pink
#145 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:56 PM
touchejenny - All very pretty girlies...are they sisters?
Meowster - Haha, nice pics!
Dreamydre - I love how your pictures are set out.
nyane24 - Awww so cute.

Mandi and her daughter, Sharina.

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Test Subject
#146 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KeiraLou
touchejenny - All very pretty girlies...are they sisters?

Thanxx&Nope. The one in the red dress is Mom, and the other 2 are her daughters, both with different dads ^.^ P.S. I love your sims skin! They look so soft<3

#147 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by touchejenny
Thanxx&Nope. The one in the red dress is Mom, and the other 2 are her daughters, both with different dads ^.^ P.S. I love your sims skin! They look so soft<3

Is she still dating both of them? I'm curious. She's really beautiful. It's no wonder she had multiple lovers. I have a female sim that is going steady with her firefighter coworker but she has the wish to kiss her best friend who she met in the consignment shop. Prehaps I'll let her get involved with her best friend and have his baby and get preggo by her boyfriend as well.
Test Subject
#148 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:46 PM
@sharkloverplayer: Well she used to, but then one of them died while I was playing a different family So yeah. HeheI like to have my prettiest sims have like 5 kids all from different people. It makes the game more interesting to me^.^

Lab Assistant
#149 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 10:49 AM
The Damon gang watching some kids TV. From left to right; Ashleigh, Jacob, Chris, Jessica and Rebecca. Chris looks rather shocked at what he's seeing on the screen (can't say I blame him; kids shows these days...) and Jessica looks less than impressed haha

Field Researcher
#150 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:32 AM
Aww pics everyone!!

Page 6 of 20