Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Bedroom European Style House

by sarah*rose Posted 29th Oct 2009 at 11:34 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2010 at 1:56 AM by sarah*rose

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 3:51 AM
This house is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad that you tried to keep as much of the original design you found.
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:45 PM
I wish to know how to changed the objects positions in the grid, like the way you have all of those rocks in the back yard, and in the little girls room, how the lamp is in the corner of the table rather than in the center, as well as how you got the TV to be directly in the middle in front of the couch. I MUST KNOW HOW YOU DID THIS! D:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RaishaRaisha
I wish to know how to changed the objects positions in the grid, like the way you have all of those rocks in the back yard, and in the little girls room, how the lamp is in the corner of the table rather than in the center, as well as how you got the TV to be directly in the middle in front of the couch. I MUST KNOW HOW YOU DID THIS! D:

The rocks were placed with the cheats:
setquartertileplacement on
move_objects on
boolprop snapobjectstogrid false

The lamp is in the corner of the desk because HugeLunatic so very kindly added an extra placement slot to her 1-tile desks.

The TV (and fireplace) were placed using the cheat:
setquartertileplacement on

(this cheat comes with Mansion & Garden stuff and needs to be toggled with control F)

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:58 PM
wow. im speechless. massive love for this house.
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:36 AM
Awesome creation of the popular Frank Betz design.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 9:56 PM
I Love It! Not to Big Not To Small!!\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:34 PM
So beautiful! Thank you so much for the effort and for sharing your talent!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 4:47 PM
This was my all time favorite lot! I am crushed that when I got my Mac I could no longer play it, since Apartment Life ep was never created for Mac and is a required ep for this lot. Sad day in my sim world!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 1st Feb 2024 at 1:33 PM
So beautiful and attention to detail!!! Still working in 2024!!! Thank you so much!!
Page 2 of 2