Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Basking In the Sun

by treeag Posted 19th Apr 2009 at 8:53 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 9:06 PM
Thanks so much for taking my request. This is so usefull to me. It makes my game run faster, and that sniffing the air just had to go! And when they sniff each other's air Too Stupid! thanks so much.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 9:14 PM
Any chance you could get rid of the saluting/shielding eyes from the sun?

A movie a day keeps Crumplebottom away!
Visit: http://wlsestudios.moonfruit.com
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 9:19 PM
Thanks! This bugged me a lot! *downloads*
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 9:42 PM
Thank you! This drove me nuts!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Inventor
#6 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 1:23 AM
I LOVE YOU! You have no idea of how much I hated that animation!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:03 AM
the annoying saluting has already been done by twojeffs at simbology.com
the link is here http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc and it's called 'noshadeeyessalute'

thank you for this mod, i'm not deadly annoyed from it yet though. i've always thought it was kind of cute.
but i can definitely see how people can get tired of it fast. thanks.

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 1:27 PM
oh thanks thanks thanks THAAAAAANKSSS!!!you´re the best.i´ve already downloaded all of your hacks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 1:38 AM
Thank god, now the animations such as whistling and such from the Freetime pack will resume and these blasted pains in the buttock animations will stop turning up <_<

10/10
Inventor
#10 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 12:08 PM
Thank you so much Treeag, I really needed this one. I like the animation, but if you have to make pictures it is so annoying when they are doing it all the time!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:25 PM
Thank you SO much! It was driving me batty, they wouldn't stop doing it!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 8:24 PM
Is there a way to use those 2 idle animations if we want to, instead of completely cut it ? Actually, there's no way to make Sims basking while use an interaction, like an animation box... There's no animation box for M&G...
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 9:09 PM
oh my god, thank you so much for this! This animation made me mad !
Scholar
#14 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:25 AM
Damn, Thank you I always thought is Was AL but, (And you say small annoyance?) It drove me insane every time when sims do that!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th May 2009 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by timoram26
Is there a way to use those 2 idle animations if we want to, instead of completely cut it ? Actually, there's no way to make Sims basking while use an interaction, like an animation box... There's no animation box for M&G...

Yes, THANK YOU! This animation is a killer when doing videos. I, too, am hoping for a M&G animation box that would make this available, should we need, it, though.
Scholar
#16 Old 25th May 2009 at 3:46 PM
Yes, it was trully anoying. Thank you to fix that !
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 7:00 PM
thank you soo much!I was soo annoyed by those anims...great job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 11:55 PM
Is there one to stop sims from sheilding their eyes when they go outside? IT F'S UP MY MOVIES!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 4:52 AM
Yet another annoying animation fixed. Thank you. Yeah, I agree with strawberrie95. Is there a mod to fix that?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 4:17 AM
Thank you so much! As many peole have said before: these animations drive me insane!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 6:38 PM
Thanks, hen! That daft hippy breathing annoyed me.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Sep 2016 at 7:10 AM
For me they're still doing it when they're sitting in chairs. Anyone else?
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ŧoxication
the annoying saluting has already been done by twojeffs at simbology.com
the link is here http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...date&order=desc and it's called 'noshadeeyessalute'

thank you for this mod, i'm not deadly annoyed from it yet though. i've always thought it was kind of cute.
but i can definitely see how people can get tired of it fast. thanks.

Thank you for the info of this mod too! :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 10:29 PM
I don't know why you'd want to get rid of that besides the video thing.