Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[24/10] Easel made Portable "Default Replacement" (Compatible with Patch 1.63-1.67)

by anak_ponti Posted 28th Dec 2010 at 4:22 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2014 at 8:28 AM by anak_ponti

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 2:27 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 11th Sep 2011 at 12:25 PM.
@High Plains Gamer: I already take a look to make the telescope portable, and I am sorry to tell you that it's not possible. The telescope can only be live dragged, but can't put into the inventory. I don't know the cause. I change the value exactly the same as the value on the easel, but it doesn't work. Sorry.
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 4:44 PM
Thanks a lot, can you Please make a Portable telescope too?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 3:09 AM
@orkatis: I would like to do that too, but currently it's not working well. The telescope can be live dragged, but the problem is the telescope can't be put into the sim's inventory. I don't know why.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 11:25 PM
May I just say, thank you very much for making the OLS easel portable! (I like it a lot more than the base game one).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:16 AM
This mod still compatible with Patch 1.31 / ShowTime.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 19th Apr 2012 at 7:27 AM
This is wounder full I use Twallan mod sand now my sims wil buy and use them more often.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 3:04 AM
Still compatible with Patch 1.36.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 6:15 PM
is it possible to make a portable high chair, baby swing, or baby carriage (crib).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 12:53 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 11th Aug 2012 at 8:36 AM.
I will take a look first.

EDIT: It's the same case as with the telescope. High chair, potty chair and both cribs (I don't have baby swing) can be dragged around but can't be put into sim inventory. Sorry.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:01 AM
This mod still compatible with Patch 1.38 / Supernatural.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thank you, anak!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 2:39 AM
Still compatible with Patch 1.42 / Seasons.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 6:23 AM
yay thank you for updating :D! i just love this hack <3 especially for my inspired artist's
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 5th May 2013 at 3:47 PM
Thank you, anak_ponti! This is one useful and much needed mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 13th May 2013 at 3:45 PM
Thank you! My artist Sim will be very happy. [:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 2:59 AM
21-06-2013 Still compatible with Patch 1.55.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:44 PM
I know this would require buying EA Store content, but will you ever make the Fair Folk Easel portable?

Thanks for the mod! I love painting landscapes instead of lamps
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kikosimxl
I know this would require buying EA Store content, but will you ever make the Fair Folk Easel portable?

Thanks for the mod! I love painting landscapes instead of lamps

I am sorry to tell that I won't do it, because I read somewhere, to modify the Store objects, you will need to decrypt the objects, and that matter can cause a lot of problems especially for legally bought Store contents. I am sure you understand this, right? I am sorry again.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 2:51 AM
07-09-2013 Still compatible with Patch 1.57.
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 6:41 PM
This is a great mod! Works wonderfully, and thank you for making it! I have one small problem, however. I can't place the item in most areas in World Adventures, where it would be really nice to be able to paint. =/ I have placed it in the shop area and used it without a problem, but most areas give me the "NO" symbol when I try to drag it out of the inventory. For example, anywhere out in the open is a "NO". =( Any suggestions or cheats for this? I already tried moveobjects on and testingcheatsenabled ... even the master controller didn't seem to help. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or there is some other glitch preventing me from placing the easel anywhere my sim can stand and paint?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emi1y
This is a great mod! Works wonderfully, and thank you for making it! I have one small problem, however. I can't place the item in most areas in World Adventures, where it would be really nice to be able to paint. =/ I have placed it in the shop area and used it without a problem, but most areas give me the "NO" symbol when I try to drag it out of the inventory. For example, anywhere out in the open is a "NO". =( Any suggestions or cheats for this? I already tried moveobjects on and testingcheatsenabled ... even the master controller didn't seem to help. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or there is some other glitch preventing me from placing the easel anywhere my sim can stand and paint?

Weird, in my game I got no problem on placing the easel at the vacation world. See the pictures below. Maybe you are doing wrong (obivously you can't place the easel on the road or on the slope (must be flat landscape)), try deleting the cache files (in My Documents folder).
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 4:57 PM
It seems cannot place the easels in inactive family's lot. Sometimes, it's a bit inconvenient without the feature. @anak_ponti, would you please take a look?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 2:02 AM
24-10-2013 Compatible with Patch 1.63.

Also @wheatberry:
Yes, I noticed that issue too. But I don't know what the cause.
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 9:08 PM
is this compatible with patch 1.67? i'm going to test it out.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 2:09 AM
@jessica100:
Yes, this mod is compatible with patch 1.66 / 1.67
Page 2 of 3