Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 12:15 AM
Happy Holidays MTS members!!!
My best wishes to all of you.
Have a wonderful holidays season and a happy new year!.

Side note: Custom character morph for Daz3D's Genesis 2 female figure, body morph loosely based on Lara Croft from "TR Anniversary" while her face morph is something more personal, half way between "TR 1-4's Lara" and my own angel concept, she was sculpted with the help of Hexagon 2.5 and Blacksmith 3D, render done in 3Delight, of course image and some of the other elements featured in the image also belongs to me.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 11:09 AM
Happy Holidays to you and all at MTS, @jotaerre ! I love your Lara, I spent a lot of time travelling the world with Lara over the years!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 8:16 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 24th Dec 2020 at 8:31 PM.
Happy Whatever Makes You Happy.

I was supposed to go out to get to get my haircut, but I was worn out from last-minute shopping and my times I rise, early or late, are dependent on various factors.

The year 2020 sucked. We dealt with fires, deaths, invasive species, a pox-like pandemic in the form of a respiratory virus. The delay of the Tokyo Olympic Games.

Then I listened to Buckcherry's "Sorry".

The fact I am looking forward to 2021 is pleasantly nice. The US may need to work together to restore order and restore the very notions on life on Earth...I can live with that. When they give the vaccine to people outside the essential workers unions like myself, I will be at the front of the line for the primary shot.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2020 at 11:19 PM
Meh. I get that you're trying to be sincere but I am a bit bitter about this year's Christmas. Our pool froze over causing an ice pile, our septic tank is broken atm leaving me without running water, and some members of my family decided to move during the holidays so I'm stuck saying goodbye to them instead of hello. Oh and I think my refrigerator might be about to crap out. It's making weird noises. This all decides to happen on this holiday week. So as far as I see it, there is nothing happy about these holidays this year other than when clock hits 12:00 Am Jan 1st 2021 I can say I survived the Coronavirus of 2020.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Meh. I get that you're trying to be sincere but I am a bit bitter about this year's Christmas. Our pool froze over causing an ice pile, our septic tank is broken atm leaving me without running water, and some members of my family decided to move during the holidays so I'm stuck saying goodbye to them instead of hello. Oh and I think my refrigerator might be about to crap out. It's making weird noises. This all decides to happen on this holiday week. So as far as I see it, there is nothing happy about these holidays this year other than when clock hits 12:00 Am Jan 1st 2021 I can say I survived the Coronavirus of 2020.

At least "Surviving 2020" would be something to tell the young folks when in old age.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)