Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 2:01 PM
Default A website for Mature TS3 content
Hi there, everyone. Im in the process of brainstorming/creating some new mods and content for TS3 but im not sure about where im permitted to upload. I understand that MTS is PG13/rated T for Teen, and its sister site SexySims is NC17/adult only, but is there another sister site to MTS that allows for mature but not adult/sexual content?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ANerdNamedNova
Hi there, everyone. Im in the process of brainstorming/creating some new mods and content for TS3 but im not sure about where im permitted to upload. I understand that MTS is PG13/rated T for Teen, and its sister site SexySims is NC17/adult only, but is there another sister site to MTS that allows for mature but not adult/sexual content?

try loverslab

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/55-...ads-the-sims-3/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
That's like ordering from Chipotle, "I like my burrito hot but not spicy."

Thanks, i needed that laugh. And yeah, i know that must have sounded strange, but i thought it would be equally strange to have a mod that had lets say had very mature/strong language or references to drugs and violence (which i think is not permitted here) but no sexual content but it was featured on sexysims
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 5:34 PM
Lovers Lab is going to have adult/sexual content, so be careful there. Don't open at work or around sensitive eyes.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 3:30 PM