Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 12:15 AM
Default Another day, another prescription
My writing had been on the decline during this stressful time. I actually went a few days without solid food.

So my doctor prescribed an antipsychotic that had such a powerful side effects that it was like feeling both a Mack and a Peterbilt drive dead center through my plot holes in my WIPs and crush me unconscious.

In short, It was like that story Matt Inman did about a frightening parrot from childhood name Grump (possible other names for such nightmarish Birds are: Asshole, Genghis "Nightmare Shitting" Khan and, the personal favorite, OH GOD NO!) He would bite people, break valuable items, roll in your food until it has molted feathers, poop on your important papers, curse you out, intimidate larger animals in groups, all by himself; but his diet was awful. Considering his diet was of leftover KFC and Skittles, he was probably the first and only diabetic cannibal.

So yes, I am recovering from side effects. Don't worry about me. I can handle this. Demonic pets are easy, but medicine is my Achilles heel.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)