Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SuperHeroine Bodystyle UPDATE June'06

by Xenos Posted 15th Feb 2005 at 3:25 PM - Updated 9th Jun 2006 at 3:26 PM by Xenos : Added Link to Warlokk's Stuff

278 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 277 Feedback Posts
Page 11 of 12
#251 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 3:20 PM
Would you consider adding high heels to this mesh? I've been doing recolors for your fantastic mesh, and I got a request for heels on the swimsuit body, and perhaps the maid uniform with a shorter skirt if possible. Would you be interested in doing these additions?

Here is a link to my section so you can see what I've been doing with your mesh.

http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=52
Test Subject
#252 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 5:28 PM
Default Recolors
Great recolors PersephoneUnchained.
I wish I had the talent to make such creations. The best I can do is take existing non-Xenos skins and apply them to the approriate Xenos mesh via BodyShop for in game use. Thanks again. And, yes, heels mesh to highlight the muscular legs would complete the package.
Instructor
#253 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 6:50 AM Last edited by simtopia : 27th Nov 2005 at 6:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
Hello,

I love this woman and her great selection of clothes. Has anyone done a linked skin tone so she can stay lovely even when she is in the shower, you know, like the linked skin tones for the bodybuilder mesh's that stay the same when nude so you don't lose your body type? If anyone knows, Please tell me where I can find one! Thanks,

Mickey

If you're talking about a nude mesh for this sim, it can be found here. I'm not sure if it's showerproof though.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=84665

Warning! This link will take you to the adult section of this site.
Test Subject
#254 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:50 AM
hello my new mesh don't fonction into the game, after export wavefront.obj of poser, what I made into milkshape 3d to make a right mesh?
Test Subject
#255 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 1:08 PM
:lovestruc What a great and awesome mesh! Just what I was looking for. I have started to learn how to make a mesh, and I am now realizing the work that goes into making one of these, and wowee, is it a lot. So, thanks for putting the time and effort into this and to the rest of you guys that made different clothes for her too. I'm not a guy, but

><> HOW I MINE FOR FISH? <><
*Pagan * and * Proud*
avatar courtesy of VGCats, #178 by Scott Ramsoomair
also click here~>want to be a zombie?
and here~>want to be a vampire?
Test Subject
#256 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 6:10 PM
Awesome! I love it! Great job!
Test Subject
#257 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 11:28 AM
Default Probleme Skin Tones - Fat
Werden Haut-Laute auf irgendeiner Körper-Masche funktionieren, bitten Sie jemanden, die Körper-Masche mit einem Haut-Laut zu verbinden, damit sie in der Dusche Fett bleibt?

Skin tones will work on any body mesh, are you asking someone to link the body mesh to a skin tone so she stays Fat in the shower?
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 2:10 PM
use Quaxis censor mod its on mod the sims search for Quaxi censor mod

The world is all just one big gamble which you might never be able to play again.
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 8:07 PM
can anyone tell me where i can find the nude skin for PJs and swimsuit for this mesh? I have eveything else except that one. thanks.

"Son, you've got a panty on yo haid..." Raisin' Arizona
Test Subject
#260 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 1:00 PM
Please make the heroine with bigger foot, to look realistic when i stretch my sims permanentaly.
Lab Assistant
#261 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:03 PM
Guys stop requesting Xenos won't make anymore but if you want to find more Super Heroine go to www.insimenator.net and search Persephone's Sims and Skins or Persephone. He is the best second hand maker.

The world is all just one big gamble which you might never be able to play again.
Test Subject
#262 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:37 AM
Hi Xenos, love your mesh, i just had quick question. I tried to pm you about it but your box is full. I was wondering if you allow it to be used and even renamed on another site. Of Course maybe you posted it there but just in case i though i would mention it.

I came to get down, I came to get dirty, I came to get even.
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
Stop bothering Xenos he only does it during summer so go to www.insimenator.net and search for Persephone or look for Persephone's Sims and Skins really I asked him myself when he joined insimenator.net. So don't bother here go to www.insimenator.net

Test Subject
#264 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:12 PM
Actually not trying to bother him . As i'm not requesting he make or do anything. Simply trying to tell him i found his super heroine swimsuit mesh in a download from another simsite. The mesh had been renamed and there was no acknowledgement that i saw that to Xenos. So i just thought he might like to know. But i guess it hardly matters.

Anywho thanks for the links to insimenator and the heads up that Xenos isn't around much.

I came to get down, I came to get dirty, I came to get even.
Lab Assistant
#265 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:31 PM
permission to ask for being allowed to do current presentation Heroine Recolors
permission to ask for being allowed to do current presentation Heroine Recolors
on my Website... I do some recolors with your Heroine Meshes, permission to ask for being allowed to do current presentation Heroine Recolors on my friends website.

greetings Cinderella2005

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:48 AM
Greetings

::Tips hat to the Xenos for the X-cellent work::

(please forgive the horrible pun)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone figured out a way to convert this into a skintone instead of it being "clothing based"? If not, can someone explain to me the exact problem in doing this? I am new to modding Sims2 and would very much like to be able to make this the default mesh for ALL skintones and age groups. In order to do that however, the mesh can't just be cloths related, it needs to at least be its own skintone (if I am understanding things correctly so far. So if someone could let me know, I would appreciate it.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#267 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:35 PM
Wow, You're the best.............What about the nude skintone to match this mesh??
Test Subject
#268 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 1:25 AM
Is a "true nude" version possible?
Woww!! What a great job you've done! It's simply fabulous!!

Since I've tried your superheroine body shape, I just can't stop playing with the female sim I create with!! lol

I've looked everywhere for new clothes and was glad to find a lot here and on the Insimenator.net (Persephone's posts).

But the only "wrong" thing for me is that it's not a "true nude" body shape, and I'm so sad my sim turns 2D when on the shower or naked!! Sic ;-)

Are you sure it's not possible to fix it?
I'm sorry to ask, but I also play with Beosboxboy's Bodybuilder and Marvine's Athletic body shapes and they stay the same even naked!!
Maybe they can give you their secret... lol

Anyway, a huge thank you from the heart for your creations!!
Test Subject
#269 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 5:49 AM Last edited by Dessica73 : 17th Apr 2006 at 6:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kronos
you simply need a paint program, and color the alpha texture name black and the matbase and matnormal texture name white.

What does that even mean? Could you maybe rephrase that in a way that a simple person that isn't that computer savy would understand?
Test Subject
#270 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
Default Awesome mesh!
How come nobody is posting these great recolours they're doing? I have no skill for working in Poser and would really love to download some of the great clothes I'm seeing for this mesh.
Test Subject
#271 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:46 PM
I LOVE this mesh
Instructor
#272 Old 7th May 2006 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolkid1853
Guys stop requesting Xenos won't make anymore but if you want to find more Super Heroine go to www.insimenator.net and search Persephone's Sims and Skins or Persephone. He is the best second hand maker.

ROFL, Persephone is a girl. I'm sure she'll be pleased you like her skins though.
Field Researcher
#273 Old 10th May 2006 at 9:31 PM
*drool*...*drool*...(five hours later)...*drool*...

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:16 PM
Default Medieval Body Shapes
Hey Xenos,

I'm doing a medieval body shapes project, and was wondering if I could use this mesh for some dresses, and post it here?

Thanks,
Nicole
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#275 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 3:08 PM
Hiya Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around to check on things in here much lately. As Coolkid mentioned, time is really short for me except during the summer months (at least during this phase of my life). But, summer is coming, so I hope to have some time to get some more things going. (I'm currently working on a heroine version of Marvine's AlphaHeels mesh - but it's proving more difficult than I originally imagined).

I realize that my inbox is full - I just haven't had time to clean it out (nor even respond to many of the messages in there). Even in the summer, I don't have time to do individual requests - which is almost always what the PM's are for. (I'm more the type that will look out in the public forums for the types of things that people are looking for and then try to provide something that the most people seem to be interested in - individual requests are just impossible).

Anyway - let's take a minute and touch on some things that have been asked in here since the last time I've had a chance to visit this thread...

Quote:
I was wondering if you allow it to be used and even renamed on another site. Of Course maybe you posted it there but just in case i though i would mention it.

I've expressed a few times that I have no problem with folks recoloring the meshes and I don't mind if the mesh is included in those recolors - but it is always wise to link back to this thread just in case there is an update...

I DO NOT like the idea of people renaming, not giving credit, or otherwise trying to pass the mesh off as their own work, though. The recolors are the work of each artist, but the mesh is still my work.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, has anyone figured out a way to convert this into a skintone instead of it being "clothing based"?

Quote:
What about the nude skintone to match this mesh??

Quote:
But the only "wrong" thing for me is that it's not a "true nude" body shape, and I'm so sad my sim turns 2D when on the shower or naked!!

Back when I was really working on the project full time, the very notion of new bodyshapes was a new idea. I think there were only maybe 4 or 5 of us who were doing it - and it was all pretty experimental. At that stage, we didn't know how to prevent changebacks in the shower - and we didn't know if we'd ever figure it out (nor even know if it was possible, since the game wasn't designed to incorporate different bodyshapes).

Then, we learned that it was, in fact possible, but unfortunately, I just haven't had the time to do it. BUT!!!!! Earlier this week, the great and powerful Warlokk (who has taken a vision very similar to the one I had to a height that I never could have imagined) has actually made a showerproof version of my mesh. (You can get it here at Insiminator.net)

Please make sure to thank Warlokk And, also thank, Persephone who had asked me to do it (in this thread, I think) way way way way back and I said I wasn't sure I'd have time anytime soon. But, she got resourceful and got it done, without my help!

That thread with Warlokk's skin also has a great outline of all the projects and contributers who have followed along the "bodystyle" path I originally started well over a year ago. During this year, my techniques have definitely been improved upon greatly by many different people - with many different bodystyles.

I'm hoping that in a few weeks when my schedule starts to open up again, I can go through all the posts describing these advancements in the technique and learn them for myself so that I can do a few more cool things with this project. (There have been three major and several minor expansion packs with new outfit meshes that still need to be converted - ugh!)

Soooo, if you want the nude skins, go to Warlokk's post and give thanks!

Quote:
I'm doing a medieval body shapes project, and was wondering if I could use this mesh for some dresses, and post it here?

...and for anyone else requesting permission to use this (or any of my bodyshape meshes) - please feel free. I made them in hopes that people would either use the meshes or the techniques I devised to make their own things. You can even include the mesh in your zip files (in fact, I encourage it - it'll help cut down, even if only slightly, on the amount of bandwidth MTS2 needs to operate).

I DO want to be credited, though. And it would be a good idea to link to this thread because there might be updates. And, it might also be a good idea to link FROM this thread to your creations so that others can find 'em. (Oh - and don't rename the mesh file - it would create duplicates in the download folder and duplicate meshes can create odd behaviors and do other nasty things in-game).

Cheers everyone!
X.
Page 11 of 12