Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Outerwear as.... Outerwear! UPDATE: Fixed Uni Bug

by fanseelamb Posted 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:36 PM - Updated 15th May 2013 at 12:46 AM by fanseelamb : testing 123

190 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 176 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#176 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 12:40 AM
Many thanks for this. I've never understood why those wonderful long wool coats were marked for formalwear only(And for some reason, trenchcoats for males seem to be shockingly scant around here).
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#177 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 4:22 PM
This is just what I've been needing! There's so many outfits in Everyday wear that would be suitable for Outerwear, and now thanks to you we can actually use them! Yay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#178 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 8:18 PM
Hey great idea!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#179 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 1:06 AM
how do you make your own clothes and how do you recolor cars??? nothing i read helps me!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#180 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 2:39 PM
Does this remove the clothing from the other catalogues?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#181 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 5:55 PM
[email protected]: No. This only adds the clothing to the Outerwear category. It's all still available in the Everyday category too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#182 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:31 PM
You saved me a lot of time! Thank you very much. I'm so glad :D
Test Subject
#183 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 10:25 AM
This sadly seems to break quite a few default replacements. Seems like the the mod confuses the game for reading the meshes and breaks them over all categories.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:45 PM
Thank you ! :)
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#185 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 3:32 AM
Perfect Just what we all need more nice "Outerwear" thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 1:25 PM
Yay for more outerwear!
Had this mod in my game before, but now I installed the sims 2 again and I just need it back in there. :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#187 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:13 AM
Thank you! Is it possible to make this with maxis formal wear?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:30 PM
So I decided to grab this because it was recommended on another mod (The one that also puts the flapper dress and the cloche wearable together) but I was curious about the subfolder bit in the install, can it be named anything or does the subfolder need a specific name?
Test Subject
#190 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 7:12 PM Last edited by Floreska : 24th Jan 2022 at 1:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
divinebovine: They will show up in the Outerwear category and in their original category.

Lily Whyte: I considered disabling them from showing in the original category but chose not to. Some people may still want them in those categories, and there aren't so many that they clutter the bins much. If there's enough demand I *might* make outerwear-only versions ...but it doesn't seem like a very big issue to me.

I would love to grab such version (the outerwar-only). Toddler badge staying in the everyday outfit really annoys me but I haven't find any other mod moving it to outerwear either.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#191 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 6:11 PM
This was SO NEEDED. Loved having these as Outerwear options. Thank you!
Page 8 of 8