Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#576 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lakme
Oh, I just meant ability to skip the high school grad ceremony. The mod just always delayed it, rather than getting rid of it entirely.

HS grad ceremonies can be disallowed altogether with NRaas StoryProgression (SP Career module required). But my solution has always been to just not let my sims go if I don't want to play through the fuss and crowding and so I can decide if the photo opps are worth the ensuing boredom each time.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#577 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 5:48 PM
Doubt it be possible with a mod, but I kinda wish EA developer designer made the Sort by Room UI of Buy Mode for Community Lots had appropriate categories.

As in, as in have tabs not by residential rooms (kitchen, bedroom, etc.), but maybe with the original Dining, Store, Outdoors and Street categories? Or used the tab's of Resort Blueprint Mode Catalog?

Not that it would make much a difference, but I liked that attention to detail aesthetic where it differ from residential lot in previous games.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Test Subject
#578 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 5:48 AM
I've always wanted a way to create custom presets and now it's here! LazyDuchess just updated the FacePresetEditor just a day after I found it. https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...ets-in-game-wip
I just wanted to share a couple of the presets I've already created compared to your standard EA Pudding presets (EA on left, mine on right)
Lab Assistant
#579 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoonlightFalls
I've always wanted a way to create custom presets and now it's here! LazyDuchess just updated the FacePresetEditor just a day after I found it. https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...ets-in-game-wip
I just wanted to share a couple of the presets I've already created compared to your standard EA Pudding presets (EA on left, mine on right)

Wow, your presets look great! Especially the female ones. Are you planning to upload them?
Scholar
#580 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Doubt it be possible with a mod, but I kinda wish EA developer designer made the Sort by Room UI of Buy Mode for Community Lots had appropriate categories.

As in, as in have tabs not by residential rooms (kitchen, bedroom, etc.), but maybe with the original Dining, Store, Outdoors and Street categories? Or used the tab's of Resort Blueprint Mode Catalog?

Not that it would make much a difference, but I liked that attention to detail aesthetic where it differ from residential lot in previous games.

You can do this with Collections.
Test Subject
#581 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alunn
Wow, your presets look great! Especially the female ones. Are you planning to upload them?

The ones I currently have use a ton of sliders and they're all in one file so whoever downloads them wouldn't be able to pick and choose if they didn't want each eye or each head for example. Not all of them look great on the opposite sex either, which is why I was avoiding making the presets too masculine. I was thinking about making a fresh file with no cc sliders and making some individual presets so I can share them As soon as I have more freetime I'll definitely see about making some no-cc base sims
Mad Poster
#582 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
You can do this with Collections.

Oh. I haven't thought about it. Still not exact what I'm suggesting. A UI change is what I wish existed were possible.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Forum Resident
#583 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 6:00 PM
I don't know why, but that little animation that Sims do after finishing reading a recipe book or something similar has started to annoy me. I wish there was a mod to shut it off.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Mad Poster
#584 Old 1st Jan 2022 at 6:08 AM
How about a prank mod where you can click on a sleeping sim and direct a child sim to do the 'Warm Water Prank' where the child goes to a sink and fills a bowl with steaming water, and then sits the warm water on the bed or a nightstand, and places the victim's hand in the water. Weather it works or not may be based on some traits and the bladder motive, and the sim could get an 'embarrassed' and negative 'pranked' moodlet unless they have the 'good sense of humor' or 'childish' traits, or the like. Those with playful personalities like 'good sense of humor' or 'childish' would get the positive 'pranked' moodlet.
Test Subject
#585 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 1:17 PM
I miss being able to buy pets from actual pet shops, like in the sims 2. Also dog day care functioning like childcare career would be nice too
Test Subject
#586 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 6:05 PM
I will there was a mod for translating sims 3 and all expansion packs etc. to Ukrainian language.....
Lab Assistant
#587 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Affinity : 19th Jan 2022 at 3:23 PM.
I wish there was a mod that would let us rearrange tasks in the queue instead of having to cancel and re-select.
Mad Poster
#588 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 11:57 PM
How about a mod that brings in more favourite foods - like the ones that come with store content? Like pizzas, calzone, lasagna, pies, and brownies. And maybe one that gives a chance for favourite food, colour, and music to change each life stage depending on certain factors. Maybe the sim had too much of that one favourite food and now they're sick of it but like something else. Maybe they're sick of that old music and like the new kind better. Maybe as adults or elders their musical tastes get a chance at reverting to one they previously liked. And what if certain music styles could annoy them? Is there a way to make a certain music style give sims who are annoyed by it a negative moodlet?
Top Secret Researcher
#589 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 7:05 AM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 27th Jan 2022 at 7:23 AM.
Scholar
#590 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
@JDacapo
https://nonasims.tumblr.com/post/24...-food-directory

You can change "favorites" with Master Controller - https://www.nraas.net/MasterController-Interactions

Or you can purchase the "Change of Taste" reward for like 5 or 10k Lifetime Happiness Points.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
#591 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
How about a mod that brings in more favourite foods - like the ones that come with store content? Like pizzas, calzone, lasagna, pies, and brownies.

it'd probably require a core mod to add more favorite foods since selecting food in CAS has something to do with UI. also not everyone has store items that have new meals, and if you happened to uninstall the store content while your sim still had that favorite food, the save file might not work, therefore no modders have any interest so far.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Mad Poster
#592 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
it'd probably require a core mod to add more favorite foods since selecting food in CAS has something to do with UI. also not everyone has store items that have new meals, and if you happened to uninstall the store content while your sim still had that favorite food, the save file might not work, therefore no modders have any interest so far.

I see. That would make for a wonderful BFBVFS, wouldn't it?
Instructor
#593 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I see. That would make for a wonderful BFBVFS, wouldn't it?

I remember I had uninstall and re-install the base game and forgot that the current save which one of my Sims had a favorite food from World Adventure couldn't be opened as the loading screen stuck for 2 hours. That was a long time ago before I stumbled upon ErrorTrap.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Lab Assistant
#594 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 6:40 PM
I have an incredibly dweeby wish, but I would kill for a bunch of quality of life hotkey fixes.

I really want a mod that shifts pause button to the spacebar instead of the P key. Currently, the spacebar swaps to the next sim but, like, we already have a button to swap to the next sim (it's the N key), why would be ever need *two* different buttons that do literally the exact same thing? Why would I would anyone use a button could randomly throw your camera halfway across the map in the first place?

Like, if you actually wanted to make a 'Next Sim' type button but, like, indefinitely more useful/functional I'd remap those so that your numpad keys would swap you to the corresponding sim from your portrait panel ( ie: the sim at the very top of your portrait panel is 1, next one down is 2, so on and so forth) that way you have a bit more control and you're not just randomly flinging yourself halfway to Timbuctoo every time.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Mad Poster
#595 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 11:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
I remember I had uninstall and re-install the base game and forgot that the current save which one of my Sims had a favorite food from World Adventure couldn't be opened as the loading screen stuck for 2 hours. That was a long time ago before I stumbled upon ErrorTrap.

Still I do wish there would be custom favourite foods because the foods that come with the woodfire oven and Grandma's oven just look so damn tempting! And well, I love me some cherry pie. Cherries... reminds me of Mr. Do! and those annoying dinosaurs and blue chompers.
Scholar
#596 Old 31st Jan 2022 at 1:09 AM
I wish that someone would come up with a mod that would stop sim children from tossing and turning in their sleep, or at least turn it down a notch. I have a child sim named Millie who is at present sharing a double bed with her grown up sister Melanie. It doesn't seem to bother Melanie, but it would me.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#597 Old 31st Jan 2022 at 12:26 PM
I actually find the tossing and turning realistic. As a child I would fall asleep on one side of the bed and wake-up on the other, as I had rolled over all the other people who I might have been sharing with, or I would wake with my head at the foot of the bed instead of on my pillow. Still a restless sleeper, but to a lesser degree.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#598 Old 15th Feb 2022 at 5:03 PM Last edited by Train_guy : 15th Feb 2022 at 9:44 PM.
I got a good one (and YES, I DO WISH that this mod exists): A mod that lets the player save ANY floor covering that they know DANG WELL they're going to use as a ceiling cover to the floor category "Ceiling Tiles"!
Test Subject
#599 Old 15th Feb 2022 at 5:31 PM
A mod that made the store violin compatible with bands/jamming, but that would take a lot of work lol
Forum Resident
#600 Old 15th Feb 2022 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I actually find the tossing and turning realistic. As a child I would fall asleep on one side of the bed and wake-up on the other, as I had rolled over all the other people who I might have been sharing with, or I would wake with my head at the foot of the bed instead of on my pillow. Still a restless sleeper, but to a lesser degree.

My husband told a story that as a child, he rolled in his sleep so much that his parents put a screen on his bed to catch him! So, he then somehow would roll and bounce until he rolled off the foot of the bed! Fortunately, our son did not inherit that.
Page 24 of 35