Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 8:15 PM
Default Tutorials on Making Teen Careers on Sims 2?
Hey!
I'm quite familiar with making custom careers for adults, and there's tutorials on how to do so along with tutorials on making majors, but I have yet to find a tutorial on how to make custom careers for teens. Can I just download another teen career, scrap all the text and icons and such so that it becomes a blank "template," and just use that? Or are there actually any tutorials? I've searched, trust me.
Thanks!
-Lavaster

ENTJ
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 7:37 AM
I have no idea how I learned to make teen careers. I'd suggest using a downloaded one as a base. If you're not comfortable using a random creator's career as a base, in case it bothers them for some reason, feel free to use my teen Falconry one :-) I think that I used one of the Maxis ones as a base for mine, but I'm not 100% sure.

I can't recall ever seeing a specific tutorial for them, but I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I come across one :-)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 6:25 PM
Thank you tons, Laura! I'll do that.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:44 PM
I can't create things like meshes, good clothes, and objects because I do not have the Sim PE. (I obviously have Sims 2 Bodyshop) But this is what I'd make.

A jobs at...
McDondals ,
A Zoo ,
A Writer ,
A Journalist (maybe already in for teens)
and maybe an artist. ( )

That would be great if these were in the game!

~Lila
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:46 PM
I will make post a comment if I have found a tutorial on a certain website.

Good luck for looking!

~Lila