Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 8:27 PM
Default WCIF Natalia-Auditores Angel Wings ts4 to ts3 conversion / TS3 creator who take requests
Hello.

I have been looking for whether these Angel Wings (set of 4 wings) by Natalia-Auditore for Sims 4 have been converted to Sims 3. They can be found for example from her Wix site:
https://natalia-auditore.wixsite.co...angel-wings-ts4

And before you go there and notice this message: "To sims 3 they're 50% done, i'm fixing them so, do not convert. Thanks ;*" I waited and waited and eventually contacted her. The creator, Natalia-Auditore, answered that she has discontinued all her Sims 3 projects and they are free to convert to any game. I already found the conversion to Sims 2: https://seelenkrank.wixsite.com/ali...-4t2-conversion
So maybe some others have contacted her as well, I thought, and therefore someone would have converted the wings to Sims 3 as well. But no luck. Conversion to Sims 3 is what I am looking for but have not found yet.

Alternatively, if the conversion does not exist yet, I am looking for a creator who would take requests. The "TS3 Creators who take Requests." page here in Mod the Sims shows just "This thread has been deleted by HugeLunatic.". I am at a loss how to find Sims 3 creators properly. The Google searches I have done have all led to "taking no requests currently" creator Tumblr sites (and I do not know how Tumblr works and how to continue from there to find more creators) so I keep running to dead ends. Any help to the right direction would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 11:40 PM
Aw it's such a shame Natalia-Auditore is no longer doing sims3 CC. I went through their Tumblr/CC releases and after this post there weren't anymore updates or a release for the wings.

I know you are looking for those specific wings but there are some alternatives if you are interested.
Nyo Wings By VenusPrincess Here
Acc Ami Bird By VenusPrincess Here

I wish you luck in finding someone to help you convert the CC. It would be a great to have those wings in the sims3.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 11:31 AM
Thank you, these could work for me. I am looking for something not so static, combining sets of different wings could also work. While waiting for Natalia's wings (I am hopeful that the word would spread somehow and someone would convert them).