Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 6:15 PM
Default WCIF a world that combines/fuses other EA worlds
Hi everyone I'm looking for a world that combines sunset valley and bridgeport or other worlds together in one. Thank you
Advertisement
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 1:25 AM
One possible approach is to use Nraas Traveller to go back and forth between them, which is not something I have done, so here's the page for it: https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler
People seem to be having a grand time with it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 2:12 AM Last edited by igazor : 3rd Jan 2022 at 3:00 AM.
I'm going to issue a warning right now. If you try the Traveler method, chances are you will like it and will wind up playing this game for another 30 years (if the hardware holds out) without becoming bored with it.

Okay, I guess that doesn't sound like much of a warning. But the problem with Setra and other worlds that try to include everything in them is that they quickly end up too large for the 32-bit game engine to handle very well and gameplay tends to not go very far with them before they begin crashing or issuing Error12s upon trying to save. The Traveler method spreads everything across a much wider surface area and is kinder to the game since only the world currently being played gets loaded into RAM, while the others patiently remain in suspended animation waiting to be called upon.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 5:52 AM
Okay, what I meant to say (should have said) is that the problem with using Setra and other worlds that try to include everything in them as homeworlds...etc.

Not all of us consider killing all of the local residents as part of a fun relaxing vacation but, you know, to each their own.
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Jan 2022 at 1:24 AM
For me it really depends on what the local residents do to stay off my 'I am going to murder you and your entire family' list. Usually I just make their lives miserable.