Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 3 Identity Generator (Updated 8/5/2010)

by 999z Posted 24th Jun 2009 at 10:51 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:19 PM by Nysha

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:16 PM Last edited by lenny1000100 : 26th Aug 2009 at 9:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Does not work in mono for me .. or it needs an unhealthy long time to start (I killed it after 2 minutes or so). I use MonoFramework-2.4.2.3 on OS X 10.5.7 (XQuartz 2.1.6) and I can run a bunch of other .NET applications from this site just fine.

Do you have a linux machine you can test on? It looks like the x11-only way of running mono on OS X would pretty much equal the linux mono.

It most certainly cannot access the internet (and I'm not going to let it), so perhaps the problem is just that the timeout never happens or it doesn't switch for some other reason.

Doesn't work in Terminal either...

"Segmentation Fault"
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM
I believe i'll be using this all the time now, thankyou for making this!
I enjoy creating my sims but for some reason always get stuck on creative naming.. this will be invaluable.
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 5:42 AM
Thanks. I'm great at male names and last names, but my mental pool of female names is very low.
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 1:58 PM
i dont understand:S
What does this actually DO?
Scholar
#55 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:28 PM
Brilliant, thanks, I regularly have an appearance for a sim I just have to make and then have absolutely no plans for an actual personality. It's worth it for an offline name generator alone.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 1:44 PM
This is wonderful! I had something like this for TS2 and I loved it...thank you!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#57 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:33 AM
The online ability has been removed, as per the terms of usage of Fake Name Generator. Since this is now updated, I'm reinstating the download. Thank you.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:10 PM
Has this been updated to include the careers from the ambitions expansion ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 9:26 PM
Thank you Delphy!

@laprinca: It has not been updated to include those yet. I will try to include that in the next update (if there is one).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 1:27 PM
Many thanks to the creator and anyone who contributed into making this, it's just what I needed as I run out of names for my Sims very quickly!

I used to have something similar for The Sims 2, but I can't remember what it was called now. This is a bit more advanced though and will help me decide on Traits too.
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 3:24 PM
Default Continued Updates
Quote: Originally posted by 999z
Thank you Delphy!

@laprinca: It has not been updated to include those yet. I will try to include that in the next update (if there is one).

Please continue to update this extremely handy tool with the traits included in the latest expansion packs. The generation of names and traits is invaluable.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 10:03 PM
Thank you very much! Your program is very useful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 10:25 PM
OOoh, this should be fun to use xD
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#64 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 3:28 AM
thank you
Page 3 of 3