Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 10:38 AM
Default Suitable subject for MTS career or not?
A few months ago I received a request about a drugs career. I rejected that request cause I thought it wasn't suitable on MTS.
Now I received a playmate request. I don't really think it's only for adults. Also because this one was requested by a girl who is 13-18 years old. Here are some descriptions:

1. Local Agency Secretary
Starting at the bottom of the ladder, you've landed yourself a job as the secretary at a local modeling agency! It's not quite like being a model there, but you're hoping with all the photographers and agents you meet every day someone might notice your untapped potential...

2. Local Agency Spokesgirl
You've been promoted to your agencies spokes-girl. Posing for newspapers and going to local events is super exciting for you! You're still dreaming of that §100,000 check but hold in there, it's a long road...

5. Glamour Model
Woop Woop! You finally get to show the one thing (or two things) that you've always loved about your body! You feel proud to be featured in SimCity's top-selling magazines, and are recognized wherever you go! Your confidence is constantly growing and you feel like there's nothing you can't do!

6. Fully Nude Model
You are so close! You've got your clothes right off and are coping very well with cold locations and uncomfortable positions, and after each and every shoot you've been offered another! Things couldn't be going better, but you haven't forgotten that dream of yours...

8. Playboy Cyber Girl
Yes! You've been noticed by the world's leading men's entertainment company and offered a job as Playboy Cyber Girl! You can't wait to meet the man himself and get to know the girls, and as you are a part of the brand name you get exclusive invitations to parties and all the events!

10. Playmate Of The Year
Congratulations! You have been awarded Playmate Of The Year! Winning §100,000 plus the new Porsche and a BMW S1000RR motorcycle! You hold this title for a whole year and get so much publicity and will meet a lot of amazing people. You are a part of the Playboy Legacy. Good luck!

The career is only for woman.

Should I or should I not accept this request if I want to upload it on MTS?
Thanks for your help.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:20 AM
I think it's inappropriate. This is something that would be found on Sexy Sims 2, I think, because it definitely isn't appropriate for here!

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 1:19 PM
That was why I was in doubt, but I asked it over a week ago on the Creator issues forum to the moderators and creators feedback forum for other creators and they didn't react (although it was viewed). So I thought it would not be that bad as otherwise they would have stopped me from making it by now.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:07 PM
The descriptions are okay, but the job titles and the general subject of it isn't really. I personally think it's too adult-ish, but I'm actually not sure about it.

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 8:18 AM
Well I have asked on the fora Creators issues, creators feedback and then to Phaenoh who told me to ask it to Whiterider, but she doesn't answer it. I don't know where else I can ask it. So I'm still waiting for her answer to be sure.

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:12 AM
Well, hopefully you'll get an answer soon. I've heard about times when mods don't reply to questions.

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 6:03 PM
Oh ok. So I'm not the only one then.
I've had an answer that indeed it's not suitable for MTS. Changing the title of the thread did it :p

Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:03 AM
lol usually you have to change the title of your threads in forums to get attention... I dunno why.

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:34 PM
They might think it's a new thread then or it's just a title that gets their attention a bit more.