Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loft Style Modern Home

by luslipz73 Posted 14th Oct 2005 at 11:44 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2006 at 11:58 PM by luslipz73

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
#51 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM
veeeery nice !
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:22 PM
very cool, beautiful, modern, thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 6:23 AM
:insane: Oh, My, God. This is the best house i have ever seen
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 2:49 AM
Beautiful house! I love it - now I just need to get university to make it work. :-)
In the meantime, can you tell me how you made that stunning waterfall on the back of the house?
Instructor
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishia55
Beautiful house! I love it - now I just need to get university to make it work. :-)
In the meantime, can you tell me how you made that stunning waterfall on the back of the house?
I used the waterfall fountain found at the tiggy027 link and stacked them on top of each other with the moveobjects on cheat and on the top I used the glass bubble floor tile which is a Maxis floor tile I think from the oringnal game but Im not for sure the bottom on the ground is just a water ground cover with lily pads placed on top...........thanks for the nice comment
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 3:26 PM
Thanks for the information. Your house is my absolute favorite!
#57 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 11:03 AM
:elephant: WOW Stunning house, now my hip sims will have somewhere to live, where did you get all the furnishing from, they look very cool..
Test Subject
#58 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM
Looks exceptionally realistic.............excellent job, thanks!
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 5:17 AM
Love the lot, and hay is that convertable (next to the 911) on the driveway on this site. is it drivable or is it deco. i'd love to know were u got it!!

The Extreme! Also Know as - The lot upload King!
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM
Beautiful house!!! Thanx
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 11:36 AM
it's a beautiful house but it looks so much better furnished:-(
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:19 PM
Timeless
Two words: Pure Genius

"To break free"
Field Researcher
#63 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:51 AM
This house is beautiful, I had an awesome time furnishing it. The wallpapers and the landscaping (not to mention the beautiful swimming pool) are absolutely gorgeous. I wish this house was real, I would so want to live in it. Oh well, i can dream. Thank you for making a beautiful home. I appreciate it very muchly.

I have a minor problem with watering the flowers though, when I had my girl sim water it, the puddle of water suddenly appeared from behind her. I would hate to see these flowers die and replace them later, is this a glitch or something? Please help.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:04 PM
Beautiful creation! Been playin the loft for about a month now. The only bad thing I have to say is it makes my game run slow when playing it. But because the loft is so great, I don't really think much about it. I'm even planning an outdoor wedding in the back yard slow or not...lol!! Can't wait to check out ur other creations.
Page 3 of 3