Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 3:34 AM Last edited by lifesimmerfan22 : 22nd May 2015 at 1:02 AM.
The Song Lyric Legacy
Hi Guys! Welcome to the song lyric legacy-ish-thing. (Its not a full legacy because I only came up with 7 generations) There probably is a challenge like this somewhere on this site, and I don't mean to copy it (if there is one) So, sorry if you feel I copied your challenge.
::disclaimer:: I am not the best at writing challenges, but I would enjoy any feedback you may have for me. Thanks for reading, (if you do read it.) And I just realized I use a lot of parentheses... These things> ( ) sorry.....

Generation one- "Got a long list of ex-lovers, who'll tell you i'm insane." Your starting sim must be an insane and romantic female ya. You can choose her last trait, and I recommend the serial romantic aspiration. What you are going to be doing in this generation is dating a ton of guys! You can have as many kids as you want, but they must all be with different guys. Your sim can get any job they please, as they are beginning the legacy, and must earn money somehow. Remember all the kids must have different dads. If you get bored with this generation, you could have your sim take up the comedy skill.

Generation two- "Boss, Michelle Obama, purse so heavy getting Oprah dollars." This generation is work based. Your heir should try to get the highest level in their career as you can manage. They want to be RICH!! As the heir won't be as obsessed with dating as their mother, feel free to settle down as quickly as possible. But, work comes first. Your sim doesn't have time for leisure, well maybe a little. Your sim can have a kid for each promotion, and one for finding a job. This may seem strict, but it is this sim's personality.

Generation three- "Got a baby girl sleeping in my bedroom, and her mama laughing in my arms" You probably could have guessed, this is the more family based generation. Your sim wants to find a mate, and have a happy loving family. No cheating, all one father, and all close and happy. You probably have a little money left from the last generation, so try to get at least a cheap family home. Its easy to find one on the gallery. For this generation, being a stereotypical family scenario, only the dad can work. The mother can write books, or paint, or anything that isn't a job. Try to have at least one child of each gender, and no adopting.

Generation four- "I wanna swing, from the chandelier" This generation was made for PARTY! Your heir must take up the mixology skill, and throw several parties. Try to get silver level at least in every party you throw. Your heir is constantly going to bars and lounges, and enjoys the single life. Not to be confused with the first generation, this heir wants to have fun with her besties. Not her 5 boyfriends. Your sim can take up the cooking career (in the mixology branch.) OR the entertainment career, but not the music branch, (next generation sweetie,) No rules concerning romance and partners, but feel free to adopt kids. Do what you please!

Generation five- "I hear melodies in my head." Musical generation! This is a pretty open generation, settle down, have a kid or 69, but your heir revolves around the music skill. Whether it be violin, piano, guitar, take up the music skill. Your sim can either play for tips for money or join the entertainer career. (Music branch of course.) thats basically it.

Generation seven- "Baby I will be loving you till' your seventy" :lovestruc This generation, is about soulmates, your sim should get married to their best friend, of opposite gender, (or same whatever you want.) and basically revolve around the soul mate lifetime aspiration. Have a couple kids together, but you love eachother. Go on dates, to the library, park, lounge, museum, your neighbors backyard whatever you feel is right. One date a week should be nice, but they don't have to be gold or even silver or bronze leveled. No career limits on this generation.

Generation eight- (Suggested by baybayeast) I'm still working on my masterpiece" Yep, you guessed it, a generation that revolves around painting and perfecting. Your sim may have the painting aspiration, join the painter career, have at least 1 child, and complete their childhood aspiration(s)

Generation nine- (Suggested by Aodra) "All dressed up for a hit & run" The bad girl generation. You must be a criminal &/or mischievous in this generation, taking up cybercrime or a criminal career to earn money. Your choice whether to get married, how many kids, etc but you must have a 'partner in crime' (as the song dictates) & plan pranks as often as possible.

Generation ten- (Suggested by Ican'teven) "They said all teenagers scare the living **** outta me" - This generation is terrified of having children, and so are the last generation. Your sim may settle down and get married, but must NOT have children. They should probably have the Hates Children trait. You may NEVER interact with children or teens!

If you've read this far great job! Internet hug for you! Thanks to you guys this legacy is completed with 10 generations! Yay!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:18 PM
This is my generation suggestion. Feel free to change anything that you may think needs improvement. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm still working on my masterpiece" Yep, you guessed it, a generation that revolves around painting and perfecting. Your sim may have the painting aspiration, join the painter career, have at least 1 child, and complete their childhood aspiration(s).
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:31 PM
I'm adding this to my challenge list
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by baybayeast
This is my generation suggestion. Feel free to change anything that you may think needs improvement. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm still working on my masterpiece" Yep, you guessed it, a generation that revolves around painting and perfecting. Your sim may have the painting aspiration, join the painter career, have at least 1 child, and complete their childhood aspiration(s).

I love this idea so much!! ♥ thanks! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 2:32 PM
"All dressed up for a hit & run" - The bad girl generation. You must be a criminal &/or mischievous in this generation, taking up cybercrime or a criminal career to earn money. Your choice whether to get married, how many kids, etc but you must have a 'partner in crime' (as the song dictates) & plan pranks as often as possible.

((I hope you enjoy my suggestion & this song is actually on the Spooky station in the Sims 4 And I suppose you could be a 'bad boy' as well, but the song is sung by a lady))
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Ican'teven : 15th Mar 2015 at 2:54 PM.
"They said all teenagers scare the living **** outta me" - This generation is terrified of having children, and so are the last generation. Your sim may settle down and get married, but must NOT have children. They should probably have the Hates Children trait. You may NEVER interact with children or teens!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 1:08 PM
Default Question
Where's generation six? The list goes from generation five straight to generation seven.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 9:38 PM
I do have an idea for Generation 6! The missing one... Mabey like this:

"Dance to the Beat, of Your own Drum" The freedom gen from the national anthem to the few songs like the name. Anyways, This gen you have to get a husband, but he holds you back, and you go and be free. (in this time have between 1-2 kids. [unless you have twins or triplets.. watch that happen XD]) Then you encourage your children to do the same! Don't make their traits alike if you have more than one! (you might want to put this somewhere else, before all the "old fairy tail love story" :3)

Oh and by the way... Add emojis if you wish.... I always add to much. Or if anything is wrong.... CHANGE IT IF YOU SEE FIT! I'm sorry i NEED to let people know, last time i was fine saying a few weird things.....