Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:36 PM Last edited by lop90804 : 27th Mar 2015 at 1:58 AM.
Default Stuck in The House Challenge
Backstory:
You are living as usual, when EARTHQUAKE! The stairs leading up to your house are destroyed, and you can't get down without being killed. You and your family must live in your (now floating) House

So this challenge takes use of a glitch, which you can figure out how to do Here

Create a sim:
You create a single YA sim (or a YA couple), personality doesn't matter (Family oriented suggested) I also suggest the aspiration doesn't involve leaving the house.

Gameplay:
So basically you need to live in the house without leaving, and when you adopt/have kids, they can't leave either.

Rules:
  • You can NEVER leave the house
  • You must have at least 2 kids per generation
  • If you have 10 generations, you win
  • NO CHEATS
  • You must either find on the gallery or build a floating house
  • You cannot have a job
  • Kids cannot go to school (Theres a mod Here that allows you to disable school)

The Next Generation:
For the first generation, you can have kids, but since you can't leave the house to get married, you must adopt from the 2nd generation onward.

I know I suck at making things clear on my challenges, so if there is any confusion, please let me know!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:59 AM
Linked to the mod that disables school, also, bump