Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 3:35 AM
Default Script Utility Tutorial
Made a small tutorial regarding @Battery 's Script Utility Mod. Requested by @MissPat and @Echoweaver . It focuses on how you can check if another mod is installed. Thank you Battery for teaching me and for this mod.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 3:52 AM
Yay, thank you for making this happen Pudding Face, always in awe of your teaching skills as you know. Can't wait to dive into this tutorial!
Space Pony
#3 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 6:12 PM
That is so cool. Thank you for making this Tutorial PuddingFace !

When i do my written overview i make sure to link your Videos (which will be way easier to follow than a dry writeup), I like your other tutorials aswell and hope they help people finding their way into sims 3 modding !

So thanks again for making these ♥
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 2:33 PM
Part 2 of my script utility tutorial is here. It shows you how to make Nraas style menus.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2022 at 3:44 AM
Part 3 is here