Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chemistry Lab Stuff

by crocobaura Posted 16th Oct 2006 at 11:26 PM

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Cyndi, Hi, I checked with SimPE and the Muse Publique "Collection Sculpture" (it's the three blue vases with lilies) is from base game. Could you please check your game catalogue again?

I checked again and still don't see it. I originally used Q Install, but I went back earlier and tried just downloading the distillery file rar but it said it was already in my downloads folder. It just doesn't make it into the game. I even looked around other places to make sure it wasn't tucked away in an odd corner. I have noticed I have this problem sometimes though with downloading several items in one download.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 7:28 PM
Hi Cyndi, I have no idea what's causing this. Maybe you should try remove it, start the game, and then put it in your downloads again, perhaps it didn't load right the first time. If you want I can upload it without the animations, maybe some parts of it is not campatible with base game.
Instructor
#28 Old 19th Oct 2006 at 12:50 AM
All the animations I used are from the Sims 2-no EP animations, so that probably isn't it. I am also stumped. The only thing I can think of, is that I heard that they did change some of the objects a little from the base game with the early EPs. Maybe even though it comes with original object came with the base game, it was one that had been changed?

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:32 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 5:13 PM
I love all your stuff, you're amazing. xo
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 1:42 AM
Very well done! This is perfect for Pascal Curious's laboratory in Strangetown Conspiracy. You'll be credited for your work! Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#32 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:47 AM
Awesome, thanks! Excellent work!
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:09 PM
Perfect for my story! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 2:36 PM
Wow thanks this'l look great in my university

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 11:12 PM
he he he... now i get to have a chem lab at pleasantview high!
#36 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 12:28 PM
Hey, I really love what you did, I really want it, but I have sims 3...

Is there some way this will work for the sims 3, or could you make it for the sims 3?

Thanks,
Me.
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 10:03 PM
I've made a lot of medical/doctor/nurse sims to look like the characters of my story (Needles And Yaoi), and I need a good background for the hospital they're in. You're really good with the decorative medical stuff! I thank you so much for making these, this chemistry set and the collection of hospital stuffs are my favorites. You're my official favorite creator, and i encourage you to keep making your really good hospital stuff. once again, thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#38 Old 20th May 2011 at 4:19 PM
:drool: <3 <3 Loving this! Kekekemufufu!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#39 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 1:51 PM
Not only attractive in that Uni science lab of mine, but part of it is functional, too. My students can sip a little "potion" while they grab a snack they've stowed in the small fridge that is not exactly supposed to store lunches. Even med students need a little break. Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 10:40 AM
Looks cool. Just one question: Does the distillery give hobby-points, too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 9:42 PM
Thanks for this, I was looking for something to work in a potions lab so this is a good start.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 6:38 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 11:57 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:16 PM
Very cool! Thank you!