Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

To Bully...Or Not To Bully??

by newone08 Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 5:59 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2011 at 4:33 PM by newone08 : Add new file (requested)

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 10:18 AM
Why did you say the skintone was optional? And why didn't you put up a link to it? I want the sims to look the spittin' image of their pictures! Although I think you said one hairstyle was from that stupid Sim Store, so screw that. Unless the skintone is IN the files for the guys? But then why would you say it's optional...? Gah! I'm confusing myself XD (I'm using that Monkey Helper thing, if mentioning that was valid in any way?) So... what do I do? ^^;
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitTM
Why did you say the skintone was optional? And why didn't you put up a link to it? I want the sims to look the spittin' image of their pictures! Although I think you said one hairstyle was from that stupid Sim Store, so screw that. Unless the skintone is IN the files for the guys? But then why would you say it's optional...? Gah! I'm confusing myself XD (I'm using that Monkey Helper thing, if mentioning that was valid in any way?) So... what do I do? ^^;

I'm sorry about that.
But here you go:
HP Default Skin the old one.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343769
More TexturedFaces Male
I only used the ones that give more texture (without the shiny ones).

I hope this help.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:48 AM
Hehe! Glad to see you put up the link not only here but on the Overview page itself. ^_~ Now to put up the CAS hack for people who don't know where it is or where to find it. I myself found it at random while looking through the MANY Sims 3 hacks, sims, houses, etc. By the way, thank you for helping me out with the skins link. I found it and downloaded it. ^_^
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 10:46 PM
Can anyone help me? whe i tryed to install this sim, an error that says "could not find a valid directory to install to!" apear... excuse my lousy english!
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lady_VuhDuh
Can anyone help me? whe i tryed to install this sim, an error that says "could not find a valid directory to install to!" apear... excuse my lousy english!

Yes, I'm gonna try to help you ok.
You have to put the sim.file to SavedSims folder in The Sims 3 Folder. Don't put the file in Download folder cause it's not sims3pack file.
In your game, go to CAS - Premade Sims then click 'Show Custom Content Only' then the sims will show up.
I hope this help.

I'll be here if you need help or you have questions.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:08 AM
Omg Ethan does look like Cillian Murphy! Now I HAVE to download him! lol he's so hot.
I love their facial structures! I can never seem to make very good guy sims. Thanks!!
Scholar
#32 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:28 PM
Ethan is hot.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:33 PM
Is it just me or could these guys be the Marauders?
The first one would be Sirius, the second Lupin, the third wormtail, and the fourth James!
Sorry, the lastest flick has gotten me thinking differently lately. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by breadilove
Is it just me or could these guys be the Marauders?
The first one would be Sirius, the second Lupin, the third wormtail, and the fourth James!
Sorry, the lastest flick has gotten me thinking differently lately. :P

Hey, I didn't know that.
I had to browse the internet and find their pics for that. And I guess you're right they look kinda like them, lol. What a coincidence.
Thanks for your comment! It makes me smile
Test Subject
#35 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:10 AM
Haha when I first saw them I thought they looked an awful lot like the Marauders from Harry Potter. Yay!
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 7:15 AM
I just put them in another neighbourhood, but not as the main family. Weirdly, Ethan was the first one to get married and have a child, Cedrix is getting there, Paul is working his ass off to be a rockstar and Jake... I have no idea what he does, as he doesn't generate any info pop-ups. (I have awesomemod, so I get updates about the neighbours.)
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 5:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delora
I just put them in another neighbourhood, but not as the main family. Weirdly, Ethan was the first one to get married and have a child, Cedrix is getting there, Paul is working his ass off to be a rockstar and Jake... I have no idea what he does, as he doesn't generate any info pop-ups. (I have awesomemod, so I get updates about the neighbours.)

Wow Ethan is married and has a child?! That's so cool!
I wonder how the kid looks.
I am really glad that you still have them in your game.
Thank you for letting me know. I really appreciate it!
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 5:23 AM
Paul's hawt ;P
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 6:46 PM
I'll try to remember and take a screenshot of the kid for you (Btw, I have your Jiro Kane in my neighbourhood, too, and he might have kids already as well.)
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 6:21 PM Last edited by newone08 : 8th Oct 2009 at 9:41 PM. Reason: typo, as always...
I'll try to remember and take a screenshot of the kid for you (Btw, I have your Jiro Kane in my neighbourhood, too, and he might have kids already as well.)

Yes, please. You are more than welcome to do so.
Oh my goodness, Jiro have kids? (not one but a bunch? XD)
They're gonna fill your neighborhood with their offsprings too soon if you not control. (if it's ok to you)
Well, I'm really glad you enjoy my sims in your game.

Thank you for always coming back here with the news!
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 1:40 PM
Updates from my crazy neighbourhood... :P

It was really fun to check the families and see who has married whom, how many kids etc. My first one to check was the MacMahon household. Ethan, who is married to a woman named Ginny, has two other romantic interests - and one of them is Paul's wife. As I switched to the MacMahons, Ginny was just flirting with Cedrix... who is married to Ginny's sister. This dysfunctional family has one kid: daughter Amie. So far, she is friends with both of her parents :P

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5116/ethanfamily.jpg - a rather lousy photo of the family, my graphics aren't that good.

Next stop - Paul. It was quite hard to find him, as he had moved together with a bunch of other sims. He is married to Jane, who has two siblings: Mary Jackson (Michael Jackson's wife in my neighbourhood :P) and... Jiro Kane! Jiro seems to be a bit of a loser - he has almost no friends, not one romantic interest and he's unemployed as well. But at least he's terribly good-looking and he has mastered the guitar :P

Jake is married, but has no kids. Actually, all of the four are married, but so far only Ethan has had a child. Weird (Paul can be excused, he's living in a full house, no room for babies.)

I thought Jiro had kids, but he was just living in a household with a Japanese couple that was spawning kids like rabbits
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 6:58 PM Last edited by newone08 : 10th Apr 2010 at 3:56 PM.
Updates from my crazy neighbourhood... :P

It was really fun to check the families and see who has married whom, how many kids etc. My first one to check was the MacMahon household. Ethan, who is married to a woman named Ginny, has two other romantic interests - and one of them is Paul's wife. As I switched to the MacMahons, Ginny was just flirting with Cedrix... who is married to Ginny's sister. This dysfunctional family has one kid: daughter Amie. So far, she is friends with both of her parents :P

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5116/ethanfamily.jpg - a rather lousy photo of the family, my graphics aren't that good.

Next stop - Paul. It was quite hard to find him, as he had moved together with a bunch of other sims. He is married to Jane, who has two siblings: Mary Jackson (Michael Jackson's wife in my neighbourhood :P) and... Jiro Kane! Jiro seems to be a bit of a loser - he has almost no friends, not one romantic interest and he's unemployed as well. But at least he's terribly good-looking and he has mastered the guitar :P

Jake is married, but has no kids. Actually, all of the four are married, but so far only Ethan has had a child. Weird (Paul can be excused, he's living in a full house, no room for babies.)

I thought Jiro had kids, but he was just living in a household with a Japanese couple that was spawning kids like rabbits

Thank you so much again for your update!

It's really fun to read. And I wish I could do the same thing with you, to let them live on their own but I'm too fond of them so I put all of them in one house. I know I have more than 10 sims but I just divide them to 2-3 houses but they always live together.
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 12:49 PM
Gyaa!!! where do i get the slider hack, they didn'y give me permision to download it T.T, anyways, good sims!

I AM SO SORRY THAT I CAN ONLY ACT AS A HOST FOR NOW, BUT SOMEDAY I WILL POST SOMETHING, I CAN ONLY POST HOUSE, HIKS T.T
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by startius
Gyaa!!! where do i get the slider hack, they didn'y give me permision to download it T.T, anyways, good sims!

Sorry about that but you still can use Awemosemod, it's the same thing with slider hack.
You can get it here:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

Hope this helps
NewOne
Scholar
#45 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 1:31 AM
Well, I certainly don't know how I managed to miss these beauties....but better late than never....btw...the folder that I have for your sims is bulging, but there is always room for more...nice work....love them all....thank you for sharing..
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Well, I certainly don't know how I managed to miss these beauties....but better late than never....btw...the folder that I have for your sims is bulging, but there is always room for more...nice work....love them all....thank you for sharing..

Aww! It's ok. I don't mind at all.
Sometimes I did that too. I miss good stuffs from this site.
And you're absolutely right, it's better to find out late than never.

Anyway, sorry to make your folder bulging. I can't help it.
But I can tell you are an organized person.
And very nice for sure.

Thank you for your comment as always!

NewOne
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 11:28 PM
You don't us telling you about your sims in our game? Right?

I downloaded your remixed boys the other day for my new world. The next day Paul got snagged by another dude: Lunaroc's Steve Fox.
http://missnuki.deviantart.com/art/...iller-162010200

Cedrix also shocked me when he moved in with a Master Thief and impregnated her. A few sim-days later they had a boy... and I checked in on them the next (real) day only to see that the wife is preggers again. Go head Cedrix.

Ethan and Jake apparently dated while I was playing another family then broke up. So now they are ex's. Ethan has married another custom sim. And she's currently pregnant.

Jake is flying solo, he has various romantic interests including my selfsim, which freaks me out. Jake seems to enjoy the life of a player. I'm going to place more females and guys in the town to see if he 'bites'. lol

Anywhoo, thanks for making these sims and other CC-works. Look forward to any more.
Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 7:59 AM Last edited by newone08 : 2nd May 2010 at 3:28 AM. Reason: s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g, you have problem with that? :P
Quote: Originally posted by MissNuki
You don't us telling you about your sims in our game? Right?

I downloaded your remixed boys the other day for my new world. The next day Paul got snagged by another dude: Lunaroc's Steve Fox.
http://missnuki.deviantart.com/art/...iller-162010200

Cedrix also shocked me when he moved in with a Master Thief and impregnated her. A few sim-days later they had a boy... and I checked in on them the next (real) day only to see that the wife is preggers again. Go head Cedrix.

Ethan and Jake apparently dated while I was playing another family then broke up. So now they are ex's. Ethan has married another custom sim. And she's currently pregnant.

Jake is flying solo, he has various romantic interests including my selfsim, which freaks me out. Jake seems to enjoy the life of a player. I'm going to place more females and guys in the town to see if he 'bites'. lol

Anywhoo, thanks for making these sims and other CC-works. Look forward to any more.

I don't mind at all. In fact I really enjoy it!

Cedrix has a kid with Master Thief? Never expected that from him.
And it is hard to believe Ethan and Jake they used to date each other. It's really beyond me.
But Ethan is married now and expecting a baby? I LOVE that part!
I wanna see the kid's face.

And wowzer, Jake the Nerd is a Player and he was hitting on you? Damn! His look is really deceiving!
That's good you add more sims in your game cause we don't want him to be lonely, do we? :P

Anyway, I posted about your comment and Paul's pic on my blog.
Here's the LINK
I wanna share it with others since your story is really funny.
I hope it's ok with you.

Thanks so much for your comment!
I LOVE it!
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st May 2010 at 6:48 PM
As usual, I can't install .sim files... Could you please upload it as .sims3pack files ? Pleaaase ? ^^
By the way, your Sims look (and are) gorgeous as usual. I think I am becoming a big fan of your models x)
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd May 2010 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xPomverte
As usual, I can't install .sim files... Could you please upload it as .sims3pack files ? Pleaaase ? ^^
By the way, your Sims look (and are) gorgeous as usual. I think I am becoming a big fan of your models x)

Ok, I add new file.
You can download now. Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks for your comment!
Page 2 of 3