Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

To Bully...Or Not To Bully??

by newone08 Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 5:59 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2011 at 4:33 PM by newone08 : Add new file (requested)

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd May 2010 at 8:34 PM
No! These are so awesome and cute, but I went to ownload the hair for Paul (which I think is the best), and the link didn't work! D: D:
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 3rd May 2010 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darksoulknight
No! These are so awesome and cute, but I went to ownload the hair for Paul (which I think is the best), and the link didn't work! D: D:

Sorry about that, the site where I got the hair is currently down.
Please download the sims3pack file, the hair and the rest of CC are included in it, I think.
But let me know if it's not in the package, I'll do something about it.

Thanks for reporting and for your comment!
Test Subject
#53 Old 3rd May 2010 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Sorry about that, the site where I got the hair is currently down.
Please download the sims3pack file, the hair and the rest of CC are included in it, I think.
But let me know if it's not in the package, I'll do something about it.

Thanks for reporting and for your comment!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 11:48 AM
Thank you so much ! These sims are great !
Test Subject
#55 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 11:05 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong, the two downloads you posted {.sims3pack files} and {.sim files} are the same thing? And you only have to download one of them, not both?... Sorry if that was retarded question. I just want be sure. Thank you! ^_^
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbrown3
Please correct me if I'm wrong, the two downloads you posted {.sims3pack files} and {.sim files} are the same thing? And you only have to download one of them, not both?... Sorry if that was retarded question. I just want be sure. Thank you! ^_^

Yes, they are the same file and you only install one.
If you chose sim file, you still have to download all the CC I used to make these sims look exactly like in pics.
But if you chose sims3pack, all the CC are included so you don't need to download them.
I normally only upload sim file cause I respect the creators who made CC but since I got request to include sims3pack I decided to upload it.
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 12:11 PM
i downloaded the sims3pack file because i wanted the hairs but the site for them was down, i installed them and your simmies are there... but hairless... their clothes and everything else worked but they're all bald... i dunno if this was just me or if i was supposed to do something specific?
Instructor
Original Poster
#58 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by and0019
i downloaded the sims3pack file because i wanted the hairs but the site for them was down, i installed them and your simmies are there... but hairless... their clothes and everything else worked but they're all bald... i dunno if this was just me or if i was supposed to do something specific?

I don't think all the sites where I got the hair were down, just one of them Anubis Under The Sun. He moved all his stuff to blogger now. I'll update the links later.
But the other two sites are fine (Garden of Shadows and Savio's Stuff) So I'm sure you can get the hairs from there.
You have to download them first so they won't show up bald.

Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
I don't think all the sites where I got the hair were down, just one of them Anubis Under The Sun. He moved all his stuff to blogger now. I'll update the links later.
But the other two sites are fine (Garden of Shadows and Savio's Stuff) So I'm sure you can get the hairs from there.
You have to download them first so they won't show up bald.

Hope this helps.

ah yes i see, i have two of the hair i just have to put them on them manually, the ones from Anubis still arent working, so let me know if he puts them up anywhere else
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 11:10 AM
There all so hot, but after i add them to the game, where do they go?
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jazor50
There all so hot, but after i add them to the game, where do they go?

Thanks for the comment!
And here's the instruction on how to install the sims (and to find them in game)

How to install:
Extract the sim. file from the zip.
Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 4:29 AM
ive seached anubis's new blog for the hair but no luck
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 10:45 PM
Ethan is hot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 26th May 2011 at 6:35 AM
Where can I download the hair for Jake the link doesnt work.
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:00 AM
I downloaded the Sims3Packs, but the sims in the bin are still bald and none of the custom content shows up. D:

Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 8:36 PM
I get a 'page not found' whenever I look for Jake's hair. :/ Please, can you give me a link that works? I've been looking for this hairstyle. The long pony tail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 10:27 PM
I love them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 4:42 PM
Great Job!!! They are a wonderful;beautiful collection!!! We all appreciate your work and hope that you continue sharing you art with us all.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#69 Old 16th Sep 2023 at 4:51 AM
thank you
Page 3 of 3