Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 17
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 10:33 AM
arrgh! finally!!!! i was getting annoyed by the sims! i would place something in the corner... but nooooooo... they would just wave their hands in the air! now the victory is myne! haha! yeah! Use that corner! lol

no, sereously, thank you so much! i really needed this
Test Subject
#152 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 9:41 PM
wow, ive wanted something like this for ages! thanks
Lab Assistant
#153 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:02 PM
amaaaaaaaaaazing! thanks a lot. why haven't found this creature earlier? .......

the who forever.
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 4:02 AM
ah many thanks ^_^

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
#155 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 8:07 AM
It's often the simplest ideas that are the best!
This is one of the most important features I have ever seen created.

Thank you!

:dance:
Test Subject
#156 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 4:55 AM
I agree with many others - Maxis SHOULD hire you! Consider it if you are looking for that type of opportunity. Your stuff is awesome.
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceFox
Amazing, apply for a job at Maxis. Seriously.

Exactly amazing!!
Test Subject
#158 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 1:48 AM
You are my hero!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#159 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 3:49 AM
You're amazing! Thank you

You are what you do. You do what you want.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#160 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 9:41 AM
Default NEWS and FAQ
18 APR 2006 - The SEP has been tested, and works, with the Family Fun Stuff pack.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 5:59 PM
Thank you! You are amazing!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:54 AM
Installed it, ran the game, and nothing happened.
I used one of the original counters, but it was a custom recolor. The counter corner "splits apart" when I try to place an object there like a toaster oven or a microwave.

"Canada's military? What millitary?"
-Phillip Rieser
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#163 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:57 AM Last edited by Numenor : 20th Apr 2006 at 9:09 AM.
"Splits apart"? Can you post a screenshot?

EDIT: I've tried with several counters, placing a microwave on them, and I had no problem; exactly, what counter are you using?

Perhaps "split apart" means that the corner detaches from the surrounding counters and is no longer a corner? In this case, just move a little the counter, and it will become again a corner. In any case, this can't be a SEP issue, because the auto-adjustment of the counters in connection with the surrounding ones are made via BHAVs, and the SEP does not contain any BHAV...

But I'm nevertheless interested in understandig what's happening in your game.

PS: the fact that you are using a recolour doesn't affect the SEP functions; it's perfectly fine to use recolours of Maxis counters.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#164 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 6:42 AM
thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#165 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 10:07 AM
Numenor, you are amazing! Thank you sooo much!
Test Subject
#166 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:13 PM
My God. You're brilliant, d'you know that?

Not having a lot of posts doesn't mean I'm a newbie, it means I have a life.
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 10:24 PM
Cool! I have an affinity for bulding smaller houses, and those tiny kitchens just got a whole lot bigger! Thank you!
Test Subject
#168 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 2:54 AM
Danke! My game will work so much better now thanks to your genius.

Didn't I tell you I know Buddhist Palm kung fu?
Test Subject
#169 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 10:43 AM Last edited by Vid the Kid : 25th Apr 2006 at 10:45 AM. Reason: wanted to be more clear
This looks great! The next step is to do this with the modular couch corners... I think. Do they need it?

Also, something got messed up with the routing to normal couches and love seats when I installed EP2. Sims always take the end seats first, and they always walk to a point to the side of the couch then slide around the arm of the couch, as if they're coming from behind. I'm pretty sure they just walked to a point in front of their seat before, which makes sense if they're not coming from behind the couch... Maybe you could make a module (or a separate mod) to fix this?

Vid the Kid
a.k.a. Bír'd'in
a.k.a. David "Smith"
My Sims 2 Page

Does this font make me look fat?
Test Subject
#170 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 4:20 PM
Wow this is great! I always wanted to put things in the corner but there was never a way. Thanks bunches!! :D
Test Subject
#171 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:25 PM
Thank you so much!!!! :google: :D
Test Subject
#172 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:30 PM
Numenor, thank you so much for your wonderful modding, especially the practical options that Maxis never seems to think of. Already, all of my poorer sims are much happier now that they can put more appliances in their itty-bitty kitchens!
Test Subject
#173 Old 2nd May 2006 at 2:14 AM
Thank-you, thank-you
Field Researcher
#174 Old 5th May 2006 at 1:13 AM
i usually dont download mods or anything like that, but this is great! i've been soo frustrated with not being able to use the corner spaces!!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#175 Old 6th May 2006 at 12:54 PM
You're a wonder. Amazing, thanks.
Page 7 of 17