Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Candle-Town Uptown (Ambitions file added)

by candlelight82 Posted 27th Apr 2010 at 4:13 AM - Updated 5th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM by candlelight82 : added a new file, small fixes

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:22 AM
prachtig thank you
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:39 AM
Beautiful as always, seriously. I'm so jealous!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:01 AM
Wow, this is incredible! I thought it was a world at first... great work!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:08 AM
Another stunning creation. I'm so in love with your work. Thank you.
Inventor
#6 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:51 AM
Simply Amazing! I am in awe...I must have stared at all the pics for an hour trying to see everything. Love the jousting arena.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:55 AM
OH MY GOD! I have no words. This is an amazing, wonderful, and so realistic!
You are my master of medieval buildings! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:32 AM
Amazing! You've got a wonderful eye for details. And I can only marvel at your patience Thank you!

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:31 AM
Sooooo beautiful !!! I still love you !! Thank you !
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:14 AM
I can't leave the pics of this masterpiece.What a great work! Its stunning.So perfect,like in a medieval sweet dream.Like Lisa I first thought that it was a world.

Now downloading and saving to my harddrive.For now I don't install downloaded lots after so many bugs and crashes.But I'll install it if one of our mad scientists releases a tool to install and uninstall lots safely.

Thank you so much for sharing this treasure with us.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:12 AM
Great Job !
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 12:45 PM
Beautiful and so detailed I'm putting in the world I'm building so I can sculpt the landscape around it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 1:03 PM
Wow, so many comments within only 10 hours. Thanks a lot for all the nice entries That's what motivates me!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 1:39 PM
This is absolutely incredible. Beautiful job.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:11 PM Last edited by NetKitten : 27th Apr 2010 at 3:21 PM. Reason: because I think faster than I can type :D
SIMply beautiful! I can't wait to see what this will look like with the "no roads" world I'm creating! (Now if I could only come up with a medieval mailbox and trashcan replacement it would be perfect...LOL)
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 3:53 PM
Stunning. The more lots you upload, the better they get.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:39 PM
This is really amazing! Thanks. (Saving it to my harddisk as well until I patch my game to this version...)
Theorist
#18 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 4:59 PM
Wow!!! You did a fabulous job. I don't play period worlds or areas in my game but if I did this would be one must have for me. Great job
Zombie Socks
#19 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:23 PM
This is beyond amazing. The details, the work, the thought, the absolutely BRILLIANCE of this is hard to explain. It's just...amazing. Truly amazing.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#20 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:32 PM
You put alot of effort in your lots, this looks like very good planning. I'm curious, did you create a drawn draft before you started working, or did you make it purely out of your head? This is fantastic and full of detail!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#21 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 6:54 PM
Wow! The architecture is very impressive, and I'm just blown away by the level of detail and the intricate layout. Excellent job!

That picture of the town from a distance looks incredible, by the way.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Scholar
#22 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:00 PM
to be honest, I gave you thanks only cause lot itself is beautiful, but when I saw witch burner, I was disgusted (I love witches and wizards)
anyway, great job

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:55 PM
Another awsome lot - each looks better than the last too ! Ive enjoyed seeing whats come from the challenge so much , i made a new base world in the CAW just for these mini- town lots. Will probably have to wait till after finals to get to play with all this new stuff tho :P

Keep up the fantastic work !

"Do what you can, where you are at, with what you have."
--
Theodore Roosevelt
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:08 PM
Again, thanks for all the great comments.
They make me wish I would have finished THIS lot for the medieval challenge
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#25 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:30 PM
This is wonderful! Totally great work here. Looks super authentic and...well...castle-like! :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Page 1 of 4