Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 4:45 PM
Default Sims don't level up in CC career created with Zerbu's mod creator
Hey everyone!
I just created my first part-time CC career for teenagers with Zerbu's mod creator. The career shows up in game and the teenager can start the CC career, go to work but they don't level up once they reach maximum progress (sry I don't know how this is called in english but I hope you understand) and I don't know why.
The idea of the career is that the teenagers go to an audition to join the school band (level 1 of career) and once the progress bar is full and the career objective is fulfilled they level up and choose from 5 different branches (level 2 of the career) where I have set career objectives (set for level 2 but as I understood it the objective should show up for level 1 and must be fulfilled before the sim can level up to level 2). However, the career subjective doesn't show up and when I completely remove the career subjective, the sim doesn't level up either. Why could that be?

Thanks for your help!
xthesim