Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 9:15 AM Last edited by ChérieDawn67 : 9th Mar 2021 at 11:00 AM. Reason: add pictures
Default New CAS Rooms
[IMG]IMG[/IMG] I have created new Cas rooms ! and 2 are cas rooms and than there is the back ground I have made videos to show they work in game you can find them here https://cherdawn66.tumblr.com/ I tried uploaing THE VIDEOS to mod the sims but it stopped me from doing so. I have however uploaded some files to mod the sims that are updated cas rooms 1,2,and background I feel its about time.I created these over a year ago and tucked them away. Time to share with other sims 3 fans!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 10:14 PM
I think the lighter background one is very good. The darker color ones may make it difficult to see the changes to you sims well.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 8:09 PM
The one with the brick wall works best; the rest are beautiful, but overloaded with details which will distract the player's attention from the sim they're creating.

Check out my YouTube channel and Tumblr - I'm renovating Twinbrook