Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 8:17 AM
Default WCIF a way to make residential worlds vacation worlds?
Thank you for taking the time to check out my inquiry.

I used to use Zerbu's all worlds are residential which had a function that would allow you to turn all your worlds into vacation worlds. I did this so that no sims would populate the worlds I would be using, as I only use one world in most of my plays.

I was wondering, is it possible at all to turn residential worlds into vacation worlds somehow?

Thanks again for any thoughts on this.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 2:38 PM
The actual ability to vacation in residential worlds is now a base game EA feature, no mods required. The ability to delete existing households and prevent new ones from moving in are also part of the game as-is, and are not new features. What exact behavior are you looking for that isn't already in the game? It's hard to tell if there's a mod that does what you want without knowing what you want.

(Also, when it comes to preventing new households from moving in, if you use MCCC then you need to turn it off there in addition to the game options.)