Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One floor tile Modern Easel

by MelissaMel Posted 2nd Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2009 at 9:24 PM by MelissaMel

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:57 PM
Thank you for this:-)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:21 AM
Would love an update on this
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Dec 2013 at 12:50 PM
Yes, this mod is an excellent mod to have, hands down
Theorist
#29 Old 7th May 2014 at 9:34 PM
anyone else have a problem where the animations are horribly, horribly corrupted with this object as well as the placement of the painting on the object?
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 4:06 AM
This file is now marked as "Corrupt" according to Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard CC scanner.
Luckily, the file was fixable with Delphy's program. Just an FYI.
Instructor
#31 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 7:44 AM
Default Same here
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
anyone else have a problem where the animations are horribly, horribly corrupted with this object as well as the placement of the painting on the object?

No, you're not. I downloaded it last week, finally got to try it in game and I have a similar problem as well as when I zoom out it seems to... explode all over the place.
Instructor
#32 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Salivacocktail
This file is now marked as "Corrupt" according to Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard CC scanner.
Luckily, the file was fixable with Delphy's program. Just an FYI.

Does that fix the corupted animations and the 'explode into space when you zoom out' effect?
Test Subject
#33 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:22 PM
Ok, so I do not know what the 'Delphy's' program is, nor do I wish to add it onto my long list of mods and cc - this easel was a brilliant idea, except it does not work at all. The canvas sits at the back of the easel and my Sim disappears completely while painting on it!???
So please do us all a favor and remove this product from your otherwise excellent content. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2