Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunset Town Center (No CC)

by Sorbesque Posted 22nd Nov 2012 at 10:23 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2012 at 2:31 AM by Sorbesque

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 3:30 AM
After all these years, I still love this!
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:59 PM
Wow, this looks awesome! Still debating if i should use it because the park area is being used as festival grounds!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 6:16 PM
Awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:59 AM
This is amazingly awesome!

Since I don't like the Drive-In lane, I edited the lot to remove the drive-in lane, and replace with a bunch of Picnic Tables. (I used Eat Outside Diners & ALL Restaurants to ensure the tables will be filled up by the sims.

Removing the Drive-In lane also enabled me to enlarge the park between the diner and the Doo-Peas tower, to add stuff.

Another change I made is to delete the two dining table sets beside the Little Corsican, and replace with a pro bar.

Now my city center is really alive!

Again, thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:27 AM
Cant wait to use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:02 PM
Perffff <3 I love the sims of SV but I hate that it's so small- this is gonna free up so much space! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 2:36 AM
I absolutely love this. I have noticed one issue though: when sims eat outside at the bistro, the plates get stuck on the tables and stink up the place. But that could be because I have it set as a big park; I'm not sure because I haven't tried setting it as something else. But anyways, this is seriously really awesome and frees up SO much room. Thank you! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:08 AM
THANK
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 9th May 2016 at 2:02 AM
Excelente!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 3:19 PM
thank you so much! I was looking for this .
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 2:42 PM
Will it work in other towns? Just curious.

Steal from me and you steal TWICE!
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 7:06 PM
Most likely, just replace the old town center/park of that world with this one and then delete the rabbit holes scattered around town that this lot replaces. That's what I'll be doing to free up some space for my own lots.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 17th Feb 2019 at 7:41 AM
Wonderful!!

As my town (Riverview) grew and grew, I added shopping districts in outlying areas. I squeezed together a few rabbit holes. I was so excited to find this! It looks much better than what I was doing, and includes more stuff. Now, I happily drop this into those remote places and stick a subway next to it.

The only change I've made is deleting a row of tiles from one of the places. It was on a hill, and the tile bent funny. I deleted it and smoothed the area, and it looks fine. I tend to modify everything I download, so this is a big deal. It's perfect the way it is! (Although I may follow pepoluan's idea, so they can eat outside the diner.)

There are always sims in these places, day and night. I haven't seen any routing issues. They seem to like it as much as I do.

Thank you!
Page 3 of 3