Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:31 AM
Default Elena's Story - A Vampire Diaries Story
A/N - Yes, this is a Vampire Diaries Story and while some characters are from the show or books, the plot is mine and so are any characters that I create!

Chapter 1

100 years ago

"Oh, Katherine! I love you." Damon whispered. It was the day of their wedding. Katherine smiled, flashing her fangs at him.

"I love you, too, Damon." she whispered back, looking sad for a moment. Damon smiled, he finally had her. She would be his forever. Katherine had chosen him over Stefan and that was all he needed.

But slowly, Katherine became more and more fed up with Damon. She wasn't content and he was too happy. She had been mad at Stefan and chosen Damon cruelly out of spite, but she regretted it.

So she did the only thing she could....

"Remember in elementary school you were told that in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file from smallest to tallest? What is the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?" - Warren Hutcherson