Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#101 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 4:53 PM
Can you put the pics back up I'd like to see them.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 8:13 PM
Woops.

They're back now
Alchemist
#103 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 8:35 PM
wah!!, rainyday, she is really scary!!
Scholar
#104 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 8:38 PM

All townies. All are not going to be part of my legacy

Instructor
#105 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 1:47 PM
egads rainyday that's hideous! I mean the mother looks like a ferret gone wrong but the son is look somewhat better than she does and that's NOT saying much.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:35 AM
Gina was born in games, now as a teenager.

~ Sharing is caring ~
Field Researcher
#107 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 2:33 PM
Shery00: Is she part alien?

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Field Researcher
#108 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SofieAmalieN
Shery00: Is she part alien?

Yes, her mother got abducted.

~ Sharing is caring ~
Field Researcher
#109 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:44 PM
Those sims are aww!!! They look strange!!

This is Augusto. He is not very pretty!!

However, I thing he grow up very nice!!! Now he is cute!!! Don´t you agree?

I can´t do it anymore. Why?
#110 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 6:09 AM
Hey rainey day can you put a pic of her husband or boyfriend up?I'd like to see what he looks like.I will soon be making a freak of nature in CAS using boolprop.He won't have an ugly face but he will have bigfoots hairy body.I will be matching him up with a very beautiful female sim.One of the ones I've downloaded.Once I get these two married I will post the pics here.
#111 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:07 AM
Ok as promised here they are only I decided to use bigfoots face as well.Here is another one of my odd married couples Amy and Jim Sasquatch.

Instructor
#112 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:20 PM
I really hope their babies don't come out that hairy!
Scholar
#113 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 6:21 PM

Found this fug downtown

Lab Assistant
#114 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:16 PM
The twins of Lady and Lord Howard just turned into children and I don't know why, but one of the girls has a really ugly nose while the other one is quite beautiful.

Matilda and Mirabelle

Matilda

Mirabelle

I'd really like to know what happened here.
Scholar
#115 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:41 PM
Rainy Day, your female sim has got to be on the ugliest sims I've ever seen, lol!
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:40 PM
I did a little experiment with a really ugly Sim, Ariadne. I wanted to know how many generations it would take to get the ugly out of the genes. And it amazed me that in Generation 3 it was gone.

Ariadne

Her daughter Marsha

And her granddaughter Bridget

Bridget looks sooo amazing, I couldn't believe my eyes. I expected it to take much longer.
#117 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:47 PM
That's so wierd. We share a name, and she looks like me too! Are you stalking me? Just kidding!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:07 PM
Quote:
Nikisha]

That is weird.

I should try that sometime.
#119 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:26 PM
Mine aren't as freakish looking as everyone else's, but wortwhile none the less. This first one is Lazerus, an evil dictator for a sims story I never finished.

This next one is my first version of T'lei, who is one of the characters in my Star Trek: Maverick RPG. I created her in CAS, but when I put her in the actual game, her mouth was freakishly deformed into that frowning position, even when she smiled. Needless to say, I made a new T'lei.

Instructor
#120 Old 8th May 2008 at 12:06 AM
I know I can't compare my sims to some in this thread... LOL

But anyway!

Maverick Ferguson
I already posted him in the teen sims as well! He's an adult now!

He's cute, but in the same way a bulldog is cute... :D
Instructor
#121 Old 8th May 2008 at 10:08 AM
Default Doesn't he look like the Grinch?
Roswell Ruben
(he's actually a very good looking alien-boy, I just made a bad choice on hair)
Theorist
#122 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:48 AM
Compared to your freaks, she's a model..I just looked at some of the photos above and I was laughing! I guess I am just punchy..

Here's Genesis Jones. I just started to play around with the makeover rack and changed her for the worse. She's interesting, though, and has just gotten married.

Fugly, though she is, she's happy and her husband loves her cooking skills.

And their official wedding photo..

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#123 Old 10th May 2008 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HCAC
Compared to your freaks, she's a model..I just looked at some of the photos above and I was laughing! I guess I am just punchy..

Here's Genesis Jones. I just started to play around with the makeover rack and changed her for the worse. She's interesting, though, and has just gotten married.

Fugly, though she is, she's happy and her husband loves her cooking skills.

And their official wedding photo..

She's not beautiful but she isn't that ugly to me.I would call her plain.I've got a sim I downloaded who is really ugly.I haven't put her in a neighborhood yet but I will take a picture of her in bodyshop so everyone can see.In my game she will be lonely and want to marry but no male sim will give her the time of the day.Just when she's about to give up this beautiful dropdead gorgeous female will fall head over heels in love with her and they will get married.Brenda will be open to new expeirences.She's mostly straight but if the right woman comes along she will take her.

I don't know why but I get a thrill out of marrying very ugly sims to gorgeous beautiful sims.

Here she is.
Brenda the Pig Girl.She looks like a pig.
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/...2008/brenda.jpg
#124 Old 10th May 2008 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by prettiammie2005
Maverick Ferguson
I already posted him in the teen sims as well! He's an adult now!

He's cute, but in the same way a bulldog is cute... :D

Aww, Hes not ugly! Hes actually really cute.
He just needs to cut down on the eyeliner a bit. :P
#125 Old 10th May 2008 at 3:21 PM
I take back what I said about Genesis not being ugly.I got to looking at her closer and she is.At least she found her a goodlooking husband.
Page 5 of 11